By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii U owner here......(WEPL)

Tagged games:

burninmylight said:
Everyone hates the GamePad. Then they actually use it and learn it's not nearly as bad or uncomfortable as the Internet makes it sound. Then when they go back to a console without the GamePad, they miss it.

Around the Network

Welcome to the Wii U Family!!

The gamepad is actually good for Mario Kart, and all Nintendo games... Just sucks as a controller for its 3rd Party games like CoD. Although it great when COD players can talk to each other on the mic with it. Saves $40 right there...

The Pad is light but the battery life is annoying. I have a power outlet in back of my sofa so I just connect the charger there while I play so its not such a HUGE problem...

And you should get Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD!! Hey... it is available in the eShop right??

marley said:
burninmylight said:
Everyone hates the GamePad. Then they actually use it and learn it's not nearly as bad or uncomfortable as the Internet makes it sound. Then when they go back to a console without the GamePad, they miss it.

This, I keep turning on my PS4 and I'm like, 'balls, I have to turn the tv over now; I wanted to watch Pointless whilst I decided what to play'

i cant open a thread (50 post) but i want to ask
i have no TV and dont want it. Should i get a Wii U? i wanna play MK8 and Smash Bros mainly and zelda U too
never played nintendo game expect Brawl on my friend ( which loved)

edit. i have no next gen consoles or pc . i just have ps3 and i am done with that.i cant play games on big screens anymore  it just dont interest me. even onetome i will buy ps4 i wouldnt buy without VITA