By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Revelations 2

Tagged games:

Ellie?

Yep... 17 100.00%

Total:17

Resident Evil Revelations 2

All well and good, but...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

There was always going to be imitators

Also, a plot summary from the upcoming network series "Z-Nation":

Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world's last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind's survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

It is a little bit different...

WagnerPaiva said:

Resident Evil Revelations 2

All well and good, but...

One is Claire, the other is female "Donte"

I just realized the resemblance now. Why ois Barry's daughter trying to give herself a bad rep in gaming by looking like that. And why is Claire in a buissnes suit?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Yep from the game preview it seems they have got some inspiration from TLoU, which is good.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Wow, why is my sister in a business suit?

I can't stand the idea why they haven´t announced a Wii U versión, ¿do Capcom Hate nintendo players? if this is not true they should´nt skip the Wii U with Revelations 2

jcalamil said:
I can't stand the idea why they haven´t announced a Wii U versión, ¿do Capcom Hate nintendo players? if this is not true they should´nt skip the Wii U with Revelations 2

At the very least it's pretty stupid to ignore the 3DS, considering the first game .

KylieDog said:
S.Peelman said:
jcalamil said:

At the very least it's pretty stupid to ignore the 3DS, considering the first game .

Why hold the game back?

Why would that hold the game back? There are handheld versions of games all the time.