By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Sell or Not To Sell YOUR Games? (Poll)

Do you sell your games?

Never. Everything I touch is MINE FOREVER!! 98 50.52%

Only those that are shit/boring. 52 26.80%

Only those when they are worth a lot. 4 2.06%

Most of them, keep my favorites. 34 17.53%

Owning Games? Ain't got ... 1 0.52%

The fuck is ownership? /torrent /emulate 5 2.58%

Total:194

Yeah, I was sell games pretty often.

I have little interest in playing most games more than once.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

I sell/trade-in most of mine. They started taking up far too much room, and I wasn't really playing any of them anymore. So yea, traded in towards a PS4.

I haven't sold a game since I got my first job in 2001.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I keep all my games, the only games i sold last gen we're Far Cry 2 & Fallout New Vegas and that's because i they we're terrible. But i rarely dislike games that i buy so i don't feel the need to sell them.

I keep most of my games! However, I do sell some of the games I don't really play when I need some money!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I've sold about 90% of my games. The only games I keep are games I'm sure I'll go back to or games I keep playing, or those really rare, obscure games. I still have dozens of games to occupy my time with, and usually when I finish a game it just sits there collecting dust anyway.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

The last generation I bought more games than ever before. I have over 100 physical 360 games, over a 100 physical PS3 games, and about 40 physical Wii games that I could sale but never will. I like collecting games and seeing them displayed. I enjoying seeing these amazing experiences sitting on my shelf :)

A crazy thing is pre-ordered 99% of these games.

I've only sold two games in my life, and some time later I went back and recovered them.

I used to sell my games, but ever since I started collecting seriously I haven't.

I usually only keep RPGs and masterpieces. Everything else gets traded in/sold when I finish them or a sequel comes out (sports game and fighting games).

I am the Playstation Avenger.