By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Sell or Not To Sell YOUR Games? (Poll)

Do you sell your games?

Never. Everything I touch is MINE FOREVER!! 98 50.52%

Only those that are shit/boring. 52 26.80%

Only those when they are worth a lot. 4 2.06%

Most of them, keep my favorites. 34 17.53%

Owning Games? Ain't got ... 1 0.52%

The fuck is ownership? /torrent /emulate 5 2.58%

Total:194

I never sell my games voluntarily. That's that. Once I own it, you have to pry it from my dead body! Hahahahaha!

That said, assuming you don't have rare games like Xenoblade, you'll almost never get good prices for your game.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network

Mah games! I bought them, they'll stay in my possession.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Never sold anything, never will.

I never sell my games, but I have given a lot of them away to relatives and buddies. I'm also very good at taking care of my stuff, so I still have plenty of N64 and PS1 games that work and are without a scratch!

PS: I don't buy used games either, especially from developers I like.

I never sell my games.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I've only sold one game my entire life. I'd rather keep my games!

I develop emotional attachments towards most of my games. There are only a few that I can sell. I know it's an inanimate object, but I almost feel like I'm betraying the disc if I sell it because it gave me so many great hours. It was even hard for me to sell my copy of the last of us when I bought the last of us remastered.

I rarely sell any game I buy just in case I want to play it again at some point.