By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - To Sell or Not To Sell YOUR Games? (Poll)

Do you sell your games?

Never. Everything I touch is MINE FOREVER!! 98 50.52%

Only those that are shit/boring. 52 26.80%

Only those when they are worth a lot. 4 2.06%

Most of them, keep my favorites. 34 17.53%

Owning Games? Ain't got ... 1 0.52%

The fuck is ownership? /torrent /emulate 5 2.58%

Total:194

Never sell games, plus most places only give you like 1$ or less for crappy games

Around the Network

I sell all my games. Buy ---> Complete ---> Sell.
All of them.

I don't resell, ever. I've thought about it but I might as well keep it than go through the hassle of selling it to an actual person ( to get decent money) or get ripped off my gamestop.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Oh yea, there was this one other time now that I remember where I sold/traded in my game. So, there was this thing in Canada where if you traded in any game at bestbuy or futureshop in that weekend, you get a free copy of like Cod Ghosts, BF4 or Asscreed and those three games just came out too btw and it was crazy cause you can trade in any 7th gen game and get a new cod/bf4/asscreed game for free! So I traded in Uncharted (cause I didn't play it since forever) and then I got Cod Ghosts for it and then went straight to ebgames and got a $40 instore credit for it and it was awesome! (Which is kinda retarded that its only $40 even though it was a brand new copy and the game just came out)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I only keep my favorites. Once I know I will never play it again, I'll sell it.

Around the Network

I sold games in the SNES era, where they were still worth something. I sold 2 or 3 games and could pick a brand new one. Nowadays you get so little money for games that it's just not worth the effort. Why the hell would anyone sell a game he bought for 60 € for as little as 5 €? Doesn't make sense. That's why I stopped selling games. But I'm kind of an collector and sometimes you see someone with really rare things. Games so rare you can't even find them on eBay. Those people, like me, aren't interestes in money most of the time, but it happens that we trade some of our gems with one another. So I'm still giving games away, but not for money anymore.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

My games! And since I have great taste and usually make educated decisions about what to buy, there isn't really a need to sell anything.
I also don't buy second hand.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I give or throw those games away I don't care about anymore. Same goes for DVDs.

I used to but now I just keep them. Probably going to end up selling them one day though.

Nope, never, even some absolute shit games like COD:Ghosts :-/ idk why!

Add me if u want :)