By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy Definitive Version is coming?

Tagged games:

Or they could start putting games on Wii U.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

A more bigger screen? So they have 3 screens now? And the third is bigger?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Dulfite said:
Ali_16x said:
leedlelee said:
How exactly did you come to this conclusion???

Lol seriously, I'm sure he is just making things up with absolutely no proof or any hint from Nintendo that it is coming. Probably just because of Xenobalde HD people are now going to start to speculate what HDs will come out.

Xenobalde HD?

1. Whatever Xeno'balde' is sounds amazing! Is it a JRPG involving a bald protagonist? EPIC SAUCE!

2. The remake is for the new 3ds, not the wii U.

2.5. Or did you know that already and I missed where the new 3ds can produce wii u level graphics? lol

Ooo look at you, correcting a typo LOL. Don't even know how to be a grammer nazi.

Just because it's coming to 3DS doesn't mean anything, you see Nintendo doing a HD remake of any game makes you think of other games that might get the HD treatment.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

If the NEW3DS is powerful enough to be able to handle a Wii conversion of Xenoblade it could handle other conversions too. It all depends on how much the conversion costs.
Why are Nintendo converting Xenoblade? The Wii version only sold 160k in Japan (82k first week) so it is not a big seller nor has it long legs.

Mario Galaxy would be pretty weird on 3DS. How would you use star bits?

Around the Network
vivster said:

Or they could start putting games on Wii U.

Yeah, I prefer your idea a lot more!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

A release of Galaxy is extremely likely since the game would be much more appealing to the mass market than Xenoblade.

Nope. I'm against any form of Super Mario Galaxy appearing as a new game on any eighth-gen console or handheld.

All Nintendo has to do is make their much better sequel to the Super Mario 3D whatever series that incorporates elements from Galaxy.

Super Mario 3D Universe

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Ali_16x said:
Dulfite said:
Ali_16x said:
leedlelee said:
How exactly did you come to this conclusion???

Lol seriously, I'm sure he is just making things up with absolutely no proof or any hint from Nintendo that it is coming. Probably just because of Xenobalde HD people are now going to start to speculate what HDs will come out.

Xenobalde HD?

1. Whatever Xeno'balde' is sounds amazing! Is it a JRPG involving a bald protagonist? EPIC SAUCE!

2. The remake is for the new 3ds, not the wii U.

2.5. Or did you know that already and I missed where the new 3ds can produce wii u level graphics? lol

Ooo look at you, correcting a typo LOL. Don't even know how to be a grammer nazi.

Just because it's coming to 3DS doesn't mean anything, you see Nintendo doing a HD remake of any game makes you think of other games that might get the HD treatment.

All in good fun I meant no harm :)

I doubt they will do a HD xenoblade because that is their feature game for the New 3ds launch so far. That will destroy their New 3ds sales.

Well that's as misleading a thread title as one could expect.