By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy Definitive Version is coming?

Tagged games:

The NEW 3DS and New 3DS XL have a more bigger screen then the original 3DS & 3DS XL.

The New 3DS (XL) also further enhances the 3D effect making the screen look even more bigger then playing the same games on the older 3DS systems with the 3D ON, i.e. Castlevania 3D/Donkey Kong 3D/Lego City Undercover 3D/etc.

Tihis seems like, not only will they make Super Mario Galaxy 3D, but that it will be a NEW 3DS exclusive.

So what do you think?

And how do you think AMiibo will be used in it, if at all?

Around the Network

what...bigger screen?no kaizar,the size remained the same:P

tak13 said:
what...bigger screen?no kaizar,the size remained the same:P

The screen for the New 3DS is actually bigger than the original one.

3DS: 3.53 inches diagonal

New 3DS: 3.88 inches diagonal

The New 3DS XL has the same size as the original XL, though.

How exactly did you come to this conclusion???

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:

Lol seriously, I'm sure he is just making things up with absolutely no proof or any hint from Nintendo that it is coming. Probably just because of Xenobalde HD people are now going to start to speculate what HDs will come out.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Yeah, even though it would be really cool for Nintendo to put Super Mario Galaxy on the New 3DS, there isn't any evidence at all that they're planning this.

cycycychris said:
No, they won't waste the game on a system they'll kill in 2 years. They'll release a HD remake of the games as a release game for there next gen system. That's probably when we'll see it.

It's 3 to 4 years.

Most likely in 4 years to release their handheld/home console hybrid in 2018 for $400. You'll get both the Handheld & Home Console as a single package deal only.

Shit if this happens I will need to buy a New 3DS XL...

Or buy the 3DS successor at launch if its backward compatible to New 3DS games

Ali_16x said:
leedlelee said:

Lol seriously, I'm sure he is just making things up with absolutely no proof or any hint from Nintendo that it is coming. Probably just because of Xenobalde HD people are now going to start to speculate what HDs will come out.

Xenobalde HD?

1. Whatever Xeno'balde' is sounds amazing! Is it a JRPG involving a bald protagonist? EPIC SAUCE!

2. The remake is for the new 3ds, not the wii U.

2.5. Or did you know that already and I missed where the new 3ds can produce wii u level graphics? lol

I would buy WiiSports Resort HD. Make it happen.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.