By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will you upgrade to the New 3DS or not?

Will you upgrade?

Yes, definitely 184 44.23%

Never, don't see the need 123 29.57%

Yes, but later down the road 109 26.20%

Total:416

I am just waiting for amazon to put up the preorder and I'll be there day 1. Xenoblade on the go must be mine!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

No. I will save money for the next-gen console. Also, I will can play the majority of the good titles without the upgrade.

menx64 said:
I am just waiting for amazon to put up the preorder and I'll be there day 1. Xenoblade on the go must be mine!!

Can I use the front-facing camera to look under Melia's Heirax Gear? If not, NO SALE.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
menx64 said:

Can I use the front-facing camera to look under Melia's Heirax Gear? If not, NO SALE.

Did you forget these:

AR cards are your friend!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:

Did you forget these:

Grade X Zettai Ryouiki is my enemy, though. What a wasted opportunity.

ALSO: I just remembered that the spelling is "Hierax". FUCK EVERYTHING.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Not anytime soon, not unless an exclusive on it gets alot of praise or something, then I'll be tempted.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Nope! I'm not going to upgrade just for a port of Xenoblade...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

menx64 said:
Gnac said:

Did you forget these:

Why can't I stop looking at those pictures?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I have been holding out for another new revision for a while. The XL is nice but not enough of an upgrade to get me to ditch my original 3DS

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

YES! When they come out with some Zelda Limited Edition Bundle... I'm a sucker for those...

Funny, they are just making a new console with a fancier control when we could have just attached one of these... o.O