By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC's Roleplaying game: Rules, Setting and Profiles

Everything great so far, guys. I'm going to ask Xander and SonyGirl if they're going to participate (so that they make a profile too) or not, then we'll start.

I'll give everyone a call, so don't worry.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Character traits:
· The ability to manipulate strange energy.
· Highly intelligent, not super intelligent
· The ability to manipulate strange energy.

I see that with high intelligence, comes redundancy.

I just copypastad that line to keep the bullets ,'_'

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Wright said:

I see that with high intelligence, comes redundancy.

I just copypastad that line to keep the bullets ,'_'

I was joking though :P

Name: Jillan

Physical Description:http://residentevil.wikia.com/File:JillDLC.jpg

Nick: Jill

Surname: Valentine

Motto: I'm a master of unlocking! 

Psychological Profile: Being Wesker's slave and surviving the events of Arklay Mountains and Racoon City had a very big toll on her mind, so she's not excatly mentally stable. 

Background: Read her Resident Evil wiki page, because it's so long I won't ever type on a phone. 

Why did ahe join T.E.C.H? They were a group similar to the BSAA.

Belongings: The usual T.E.CH set, plus the Samurai Edge Pistol, Hydra Shotgun, and MP5. Don't forget her 12 lockpics! 

Character Traits: The usual, and the abiliy of limited precognition and controlling people's mind for a short time of 10 minutes.

Likes: Chris Redfield and of course, other S.T.A.R.S members and Racoon city survivors.

Dislikes: Anything from Umbrella Corporation, especially Albert Wesker. 

Extra info: Is overprotective of Chris and dreams of 1 day marrying him. Also, she likes Sony games. 

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Name: Christopher

Nick: Chris

Surname: Redfield

Motto: You should have worn your thermal undearwear

Physical Build: Though very muscular before, his now overgrown arms have many thinking he is on steroids. This may or may not be true

Psychological Profile: After the Arklay Mountains incident, he dedicated his life to destroying Umbrella. After it's destruction, he became a counter-bioterrorist. After losing his parterre Jill, he was devestated. The 2 recently started dating after Jill was rescued. 

Background: I can't copy paste on my phone, sorry. Just read his Resident Evil wiki page.

Why did he join T.E.C.H? He wanted to destroy the strange monsters, and saw they had the equipment to do so

Equipment: The normal kit and P296 Hydra shotgun and MP5
Character Traits: The things you said, and the power to control how much adrenaline he gets. Also he is very accurate in his shots, and was known as the sharpshooter of S.T.A.R.S
Likes: Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, anyone from S.T.A.R.S
Dislikes: Umbrella Corporation and Bioterrorists
Extra info: Wants to have kids with Jill. Likes Nintendo and PC games. 

Around the Network

Alrite. I'll try to have everything set up on the next 24 hours. I'll give everyone a call when the thread is opened!

Also, thanks for joining guys! :)

Woah, seems like a nice idea. I'll join as well, just let me gather some information first.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
Woah, seems like a nice idea. I'll join as well, just let me gather some information first.

Eh, alright. I'll be preparing everything, but I'll wait for your profile!

(I just hope things don't get too crowded now xD)

Wright said:
Zisbest said:

Eh, alright. I'll be preparing everything, but I'll wait for your profile!

(I just hope things don't get too crowded now xD)

Yes! Lucky me :P (By the way, should my avatar match the person I'm representing? Cause I don't feel like playing a school girl actually, maybe it would be better, just for convenience)

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:

Yes! Lucky me :P (By the way, should my avatar match the person I'm representing? Cause I don't feel like playing a school girl actually, maybe it would be better, just for convenience)

Not really. As I said in the specific rules, you can pick an avatar for your character and post it in every rp post you make.

Something like:

Mulech Von Fâbre

I didn't want to admit it, but the rookie was an interesting dude.

- You're an interesting dude. - I told him. My lips materialized what I was thinking. His haircut, however, was painful to look at. Is that the trend among boys nowadays? Ugh.