By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC's Roleplaying game: Rules, Setting and Profiles

Name: Jack

Surname: Wade

Nick*: -

Motto*: "I'll fulfil every job to stay afloat."

Physical build: Standing at 6.0 feet tall and weighing around 170 pounds, you may think this is just your average guy, but beware of Wade, because he has lived through years of special forces training, has endured some of the worst torture and has also fought out some black ops missions, before being fired by his former employee.

(Profile View)

(standing at full size)

Psychological profile: Jack is cold-blooded and has an acute mind, thus throughout the years, not many of his enemies have been able to trick him. He is only for one sole reason in this dirty business, namely to stay afloat. (though other speculators claim he would enjoy all the killing) He has a very precautious character and thus is not lured easily into traps. Now he may almost seem like imminent doom, but he does have his shares of limits and fears. For one thing, Jack isn't really good at maneuvering vehicles. (except his beloved motorcycle) Secondly, he suffers from vertigo. He can barely reach the 10th floor of any building.

Background: Years before the incident, Jack earned his money as a well-known and feared headhunter. However, after a brutal accident happened (no details known), Jack was fired by his former agency (also unknown). During the last few months he even lived on the streets, before T.E.C.H. came...

How did T.E.C.H. convinced you to join?*: "This really seemed like the best option for me to get a 'full-time job'. I get what I need and this is also similar to my former business...'

Belongings:

· A Compass-shaped artifact.

· T.E.C.H.’s self-defense Stunt Rods.

· A surpressed MK23 SOCOM

· 8 ammo clips

· Trademarked Sunglasses

Character traits:

· The ability to kill monsters from outer space.

· The ability to manipulate strange energy.

· Very proficient at using handguns

· Skilled at Close Quarters Battle

· Can be very manipulative

Likes*: riding his motorcycle

Dislikes*: extreme heights

Extra info*: for an unknown reason always carries a second pair of underwear with him

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities (or, in later years, "federal, state and local authorities") have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. This station serves the VGChartz Forum. This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities (or, in later years, "federal, state and local authorities") have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information. This station serves the VGChartz Forum. This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.

W-what?

Wright said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

W-what?

my guess is its a test block so he or anyone else can replace the shadow with thier avatar and place any actions/dialogue in the section with text.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:

my guess is its a test block so he or anyone else can replace the shadow with thier avatar and place any actions/dialogue in the section with text.

You're good at guessing!

Around the Network

"This Is What aweome looks like" 

Duct Tape! Duct Tape!  Duct Tape!    Duct Tape!    Duct Tape!    Duct Tape! Duct Tape!

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Wait, can I add kerosene and a lighter to my equipment?

XanderXT said:

err...yeah, I guess xD

XanderXT said:

Why? There aren't any Crimson Heads where we're going.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
XanderXT said:

Why? There aren't any Crimson Heads where we're going.

Says who? I need to be prepared. You brought lockpics and you don't know if we'll encounter any locked doors.