By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When is VGChartz going to accept transsexuals?

Leadified said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I see no point in this personally, and I haven't seen any website that puts Trans gender as an option.

You can change your gender to bascially whatever you want on Facebook.

At the very least, this site needs a "what the fuck do you care what my gender is" option.

Why is it even necessary to specify such a thing to register at a place? Bring back TalonMan, she'll fix this place up gud.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Keeping with the theme of the discussions, this is worth a look!:

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

You should have signed up as the opposite sex then.

XanderXT said:
You should have signed up as the opposite sex then.

This isn't an MMORPG.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Ninsect said:
JazzB1987 said:

What if I feel that I am psychologically alien? Or a turtle?

Before I keep repliyng you have to tell my if this is allowed to turn into a real debate about transexuality  or if it was ment as a joke thread or if it was just talking about the gender option.

Let me just say that all humans in the civilized world are "acting" no guy is cool and no girl is unaproachable.  Pink is NOT a feminine color and blue is not a masculine color all of this is "acting" and arbitrary rules set by the community.

Even having sex with the same gender being "bad" is an arbitrary rule. Its complete nonsense in terms of biology  but its still not bad in any way

So if you know that everything that you were tought about feminine and masculine is actually arbitrary nonsence   how exactly can you feel you were born into the wrong body? Do you feel the need to produce milk? I dont think so.

I mean skirts are not female (look at scots)  and pants are not male (look at all the women wearing jeans) A bra is also not needed because it just serves an arbitrary ideal of beauty.
There is nothing on earth that is feminine other than females and nothing on earth that is masculine other than males.  And in a tribe were everyone is nude and is doing the exact same thing and there is no product at all that is made for a specific gender do you really think someone could feel "born into the wrong body?"

First let me ask you if you think asking about tribal practices is relevant to current times?

Secondly I commend you for at least making a case for your claims.

The word "biology" is also often used by homophobes for some reason. I'm of the opinion that the individual can decide for himself, whether it's about his gender or his sexuality. We are humans, we shouldn't let biology or nature control us. In the future we might be able to do more gene therapy than we can now, where we can perhaps more easily change someone's gender.

IMO tribes are among the least nonsensical cultures you can have on earth at least that imaginary tribe i "created" because there is no tribe I know of where everyone is acting neutral all the time. TBH we should move some steps back into being less complicated especially when its nonsense. (Like bureaucracy its just overly complicated unnecessary crap most of the time.)

And again what is the point in wanting to be female or male i am asking you? Just do whatever you want. I watched Sailor Moon when I was a young boy  who gives a fuck. Hell I even watched GossipGirl  years ago or Pretty little liars both are good shows IMO. And if someone thinks he is too male for those shows well my condolences for having gender complexes.

If I want to wear a pink shirt I just do it.   

People always talk about genders but other than Pen*s vag*na and boobs (and hormones etc) there is no difference.   I hear alot of males say stuff like   this is how a man should be and this is manly etc.  But their behaviour is contradictory because according to their logic no man should give a fuck about what other people think of him  but that would automatically qualify skirts and makeup as being part of their life yet they dont use those things because they think its not manly  WTF?

IMO if you are so smart that you dont want to accept the role you were given at birth why do you act all stupid and chose the other arbitrary role instead of just saying FUCKOFF who needs that crap?  Thats what I dont understand.

If I know I am female in a male body why do I need a d*ck at all? It will never be a real one so whats the point in having it? If I can make myself believe that its a real d*ck then I can also make myself believe that I dont need one to be male.

Around the Network

We must stop the war on pronouns. It's becoming intolerable. Equality = confusion

It could be added easily to the site, however there are bigger issues at hand... why doesnt VGChartz have an app yet? x~x almost impossible to use this site on mobile...

My take on the situation is if I was a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania I would change my name from billy bob to Sheryl and make a new account as a female or vise versa  ,why because as most people who change gender come to a point where they go from being a billy bob wanting to be Sheryl to being Sheryl and that means starting anew so just change your account to reflect that.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I fell sorry for you and other transexuals here... and more than allowing changing the gender there shouldn't be a two options, but a blank field where the person can describe what the person wants the gender to be called.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

mjk45 said:

My take on the situation is if I was a sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania I would change my name from billy bob to Sheryl and make a new account as a female or vise versa  ,why because as most people who change gender come to a point where they go from being a billy bob wanting to be Sheryl to being Sheryl and that means starting anew so just change your account to reflect that.

I guess you raise another interesting issue; we should be able to change our usernames as well

The One and Only

VizionEck.com