By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When is VGChartz going to accept transsexuals?

Wright said:
Gnac said:

At the very least, this site needs a "what the fuck do you care what my gender is" option.

Why is it even necessary to specify such a thing to register at a place? Bring back TalonMan, she'll fix this place up gud.

Can't you do anything?

All I can do is shake my arse and hope that somebody notices.

But Brett is too busy with Gamewise and the super-secret VGCPro™ to notice my recruitment ritual.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
small44 said:
Nobody care about your gender

Perfect solution. Do not ask about gender. :)

Ninsect said:
KylieDog said:
Born a man always a man.

Not really the subject of the topic but that is a bit insensitive to transsexuals.

You're being insensitive to science!

It has something to do with chromosomes. Unless you're an XXY... then it gets a little more complicated.

Anyhow, it does seem odd you can't change your gender in settings. But hey, atleast you can adjust your height!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

It has something to do with chromosomes. Unless you're an XXY... then it gets a little more complicated.

Anyhow, it does seem odd you can't change your gender in settings. But hey, atleast you can adjust your height!

Hell yes, I am currently impossibly tall in Victorian Units.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Daisy said:

I just registered to post this cause I cant take this kind of hate towards my other trans sisters. Some of you are rude without any reason. Try to walk in our shoes for a second in this society before you start judging others just for being themselfs. Yall people make me sick sometimes especially the ones who talk like they have been studying this topic their whole life and know what its like to be in this kind of position. How about being nice towards others for once ? Its not like you being hurt in some kind of way. If you dont like the idea of a born male transitioning to become a woman or vice versa thats fine but dont come for us like we are the root of all evil. Supporting you @ninsect.

Thank you, and welcome to the site! It's indeed unfortunate that we're still at a point where many seem to lack understanding of this matter but I believe they're a dying breed for the most part

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Don't they just call themselves what ever they changed their gender to? Why is this suddenly a issue?

Read my example. My issue is that what if I sign up as a (confused) man, for example, but progress to identifying as a woman

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

DonFerrari said:
On topic about new identity... if you want to have a new username and change gender you can ask a mod to pema the previous account, create a new one and put in the sig that you were other person before.

That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Mr Puggsly said:
Ninsect said:
KylieDog said:
Born a man always a man.

Not really the subject of the topic but that is a bit insensitive to transsexuals.

Insensitive to science? 

I am in the science field myself. I'd like to see the "science" behind KylieDog's claim (Born a man always a man). There is plenty of science behind gender corrections.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

who cares

http://cdn.frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jewfin.jpg

Excuse me, where do you have special seating for dolphins?