By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When is VGChartz going to accept transsexuals?

Nettles said:
who cares

People who post in threads like this, obviously.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

Vgchartz accepted a Pezus becoming a Ninsect. Male to female and other way around is hardly worth mentioning.

green_sky said:
Vgchartz accepted a Pezus

This much is already mindblowing. I hope Spurge doesn't get any ideas from this.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:
green_sky said:
Vgchartz accepted a Pezus

This much is already mindblowing. I hope Spurge doesn't get any ideas from this.

He had them already.

Ninsect said:
DonFerrari said:
On topic about new identity... if you want to have a new username and change gender you can ask a mod to pema the previous account, create a new one and put in the sig that you were other person before.

That's interesting. I hadn't thought of that.

Don't correct the option to change gender on the profile, but well as people said, usually when changing gender people also change names *but not most documments*

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Daisy said:

I just registered to post this cause I cant take this kind of hate towards my other trans sisters. Some of you are rude without any reason. Try to walk in our shoes for a second in this society before you start judging others just for being themselfs. Yall people make me sick sometimes especially the ones who talk like they have been studying this topic their whole life and know what its like to be in this kind of position. How about being nice towards others for once ? Its not like you being hurt in some kind of way. If you dont like the idea of a born male transitioning to become a woman or vice versa thats fine but dont come for us like we are the root of all evil. Supporting you @ninsect.

Yes we semed to geta fair bit of the  , we are all hetrosexual and being gay is a psychological problem arguement reworded toward transgender .

At least it didn't continue along the line of psychological problems can be treated so thank heaven for small mercies.

One last thing yes there was negativity but it was equalled if not outweighed by positivity .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Clearly the solution is to create a new user name. You should have changed your sex when you did.

but if they switched genders after signing up, surely switching to a new account is less of a problem?
it's not about not-accepting transgender, suggesting it as such is wrong, theres no limitation on which gender someone selects when they sign up and i dont really see people actively seeking to make transgenders uncomfortable.

with that in mind its simple 'when will we have the option to edit gender settings' or more appropriately, 'can we..'

Wright said:

He had them already.

I heard U.S. Army did a number on him, but I had no idea things were THAT bad.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Tamron said:
but if they switched genders after signing up, surely switching to a new account is less of a problem?
it's not about not-accepting transgender, suggesting it as such is wrong, theres no limitation on which gender someone selects when they sign up and i dont really see people actively seeking to make transgenders uncomfortable.

with that in mind its simple 'when will we have the option to edit gender settings' or more appropriately, 'can we..'

The post count though.

High post counts are like a trophy earned via being important on a forum, don'tcha kno'.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3