By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tricky question! Nintendo is for kids or adults?

Tagged games:

Nintendo is a...

Kid Company! 122 48.41%

Adult Company! 129 51.19%

Total:251
zorg1000 said:
is PlayStation/Xbox for white people or black people? u can only choose one answer

This would end UGLY!

Around the Network

They are for both, I thought everyone knew this by now

I would argue kids, but there shouldn't be shame for "adults" to enjoy it. Similar to Pixar or some Disney movies, just because it's marketed and meant primarily for kids doesn't mean older people won't find any enjoyment from it.

KylieDog said:
mysteryman said:

It doesn't make him any less correct.

Also, real grown-up adults shouldn't be playing video games anyway, it's like two male lovers arguing over who is less gay.

False, there are games made only for adults and receive ratings as such.

He is wrong too, what he said does not apply to the real world.  Hell, he even contradicts himself.  You cannot say you put away childish things while also saying you willl be experiencing them.

A childish activity could be warped by adding content not suitable for minors, it's still achildish activity. For example, take an episode of Sesame Street and insert profanity but otherwise do not alter any of the educational program. You now have a show that is rated for adults, but is it an adult show?

Just because a video game may carry an adult-only rating (due to content inappropriate for minors), you'd still be an adult playing a video game.

As for the last sentence, you can always bring out what you have put away...

toot1231 said:
Target to kids but appeal to adults its a strange thing..

Call of Duty and Battlefield are targeted to adults, but kids mostly play them! Funny how gaming works, huh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Nintendo is mostly aimed at kids, but adults can still enjoy their products. I'm gonna have to say kid company.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I loved Nintendo like a kid and now i love them like a grown person.

I didnt vote. ;)

Nintendo is for small kids only. They tried to make games that could be enjoyed by the whole family back in the N64 and Gamecube days but now their games are much more childish than ever, including Mario and Zelda.

For adults who are kids-at-heart :)

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

Anyone who answered truthfully would say kids.

Disney. Kids or adults? You cant pick both.

Obvious answer would be kids first.

Nintendo is the Disney of gaming

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st