By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

FATALITY said:
Azerth said:
So only 1 ps4 exclusive this year and 2 in Feb to bad none of those interest me but for those that are I hope u enjoy your games

lol

of course they dont

What they don't

I suck at driving games so DC is either a rent or the + edition

I'm not very creative so ldp3 is a rent

The order looked interesting at first but the more I see it the less interested I become

And games like bloodborne are not my thing

Around the Network

Some really nice games.

Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

I agree with your point entirely.

But do not understand why you included the Master Chief Collection >_<

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

Well since the games are all on different systems. But I don't see why that should matter. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Azerth said:
FATALITY said:
Azerth said:
So only 1 ps4 exclusive this year and 2 in Feb to bad none of those interest me but for those that are I hope u enjoy your games

lol

of course they dont

What they don't

The order looked interesting at first but the more I see it the less interested I become

so u only play fps?

bcuz that list has almost every genre.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

where is my op?

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Fusioncode said:
starcraft said:
Fusioncode said:

Well since the games are all on different systems. But I don't see why that should matter. 

Thats a very strange comparison

Anyway, I won't derail the thread with a MCC argument!

OT: Bloodborne looks amazing. Kind of hard to get excited about Driveclub or the Order (though I still have hope for this one).

LBP I will pick up later on if I have some extra free time I think.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

And I'm buying all of them. Feels good man.

It's such great range too. Driving, to platformer, to shooter and finally action RPG. You can't complain about having nothing coming for the PS4. Couple this with destiny, Sony's pretend exclusive and you got a lot of games on your hands.

EDIT: PS4 is getting some AAA love, no indie games in sight and other fans bases still want to complain. War never changes.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Azerth said:
FATALITY said:
Azerth said:

lol

of course they dont

What they don't

I'm guessing you only play FPSs and strategy games? Cause that's the only thing missing from these selection of games.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Landguy said:
Soundwave said:

Neat, though I kinda realized how mediocre Sony's support for the PS4 has been thus far.

Killzone, inFamous, Last of Us Remaster, Knack and ... uh?

Nintendo's first year lineup for the Wii U was New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Wii Play U, Zelda: Wind Waker HD all while still supporting the 3DS (cough*Vita*cough) and they still got killed for that, lol.

Apparently, everyone is buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine. At least that is how people seem to comment.

Once the PS4 has a bunch of games, the port/indie craze will subside and everyone will be talking about major releases again.

Wake up! The PS4 has as many retail AAA exclusives as its direct competitor. Besides the majority of mainstream gamers primarily buy a console for the huge AAA multiplats (GTA, COD, BF, AC, FIFA, TES, Destiny, etc.) and the general perception is that these games run and look better on the PS4 so no everyone isn't buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine.

These retail PS4 games below was showed a few days ago! Come on! How short-sighted are you? :S

Bladestorm
Bloodborne
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
Disgaea 5
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires
Earth Defense Forces 4.1
Fairy Fencer F
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Guilty Gear Xrd
Hot Shots Golf