By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

This is depressing...

Around the Network

Intrinsic said:
meh.... LBP3 is a lame cross platform game that no real gamer wants.

Oh I'm sorry, what do "real gamers" want? It's strange considering the last one sold over 3m units.

The Order plays like crap and is a very boring cover based 3rd party shooter/ gears clone; its just like KZ, looks great but lacks substance.Driveclub is a boring looking arcade racer. And its so last gen since its not open world. If they spent more time making it a better playing game than actually make it look pretty I would be all over it.

You seem to be making a lot of assumptions based purely on trailers. 

only game worth getting there is bloodborne, and that is pretty much a dark souls clone. The PS4s best game is a clone of a last gen game.

Hahahaha what?

The PS4 just has a lot of hype but no games, my PS4 has been gathering dust since I bought it and since i recently bought an XB1 I have been much much happier. And so much great stuff coming for the XB1 in the next few months.

I'm sorry Sony didn't tailor the PS4 to your personal tastes. They really fucked up with this one. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Azerth said:
So only 1 ps4 exclusive this year and 2 in Feb to bad none of those interest me but for those that are I hope u enjoy your games

lol

of course they dont

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

carlos710 said:
seems like I won't be missing much.

We're all shocked by your reaction. 

Soundwave said:

Neat, though I kinda realized how mediocre Sony's support for the PS4 has been thus far.

Killzone, inFamous, Last of Us Remaster, Knack and ... uh?

Nintendo's first year lineup for the Wii U was New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Wii Play U, Zelda: Wind Waker HD all while still supporting the 3DS (cough*Vita*cough) and they still got killed for that, lol.

The fact you are using Wii fit U and nintendoland to back up your argument says it all. What about MLB the Show, FF14, playroom, firstlight? See I can do that too....
 Oh and have fun playing Destiny XD

Around the Network

and only 2 of them are maybe at best.

Fusioncode said:

Intrinsic said:

Oh I'm sorry, what do "real gamers" want? It's strange considering the last one sold over 3m units.

The Order plays like crap and is a very boring cover based 3rd party shooter/ gears clone; its just like KZ, looks great but lacks substance.Driveclub is a boring looking arcade racer. And its so last gen since its not open world. If they spent more time making it a better playing game than actually make it look pretty I would be all over it.

only game worth getting there is bloodborne, and that is pretty much a dark souls clone. The PS4s best game is a clone of a last gen game.

Hahahaha what?

The PS4 just has a lot of hype but no games, my PS4 has been gathering dust since I bought it and since i recently bought an XB1 I have been much much happier. And so much great stuff coming for the XB1 in the next few months.

I'm sorry Sony didn't tailor the PS4 to your personal tastes. They really fucked up with this one. 

I see my post went right over your head. Guess I was really doing it right.

FATALITY said:
Azerth said:
So only 1 ps4 exclusive this year and 2 in Feb to bad none of those interest me but for those that are I hope u enjoy your games

lol

of course they dont

ZQuick man the front lines there coming hahaha

Intrinsic said:
Fusioncode said:

Intrinsic said:

Hahahaha what?

I saw it , almost bit. Thumbs up good sir

Intrinsic said:
Fusioncode said:

Intrinsic said:

Hahahaha what?

I guess I'm losing my touch.