By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

I think its less about the "level of enjoyment" and more about the meaning of exclusive cause when someone says, ps4 exclusive, it should mean its playable only on the ps4 just like when someone says x1/wiiU exclusive, it should only mean that those exclusives are only playable on those platforms vs say, if people said, Playstation exclusive, then you can say something like lbp3.

But I do get that MS pretty much thrown the term out the window so w.e.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

So only 1 ps4 exclusive this year and 2 in Feb to bad none of those interest me but for those that are I hope u enjoy your games

meh.... LBP3 is a lame cross platform game that no real gamer wants. The Order plays like crap and is a very boring cover based 3rd party shooter/ gears clone; its just like KZ, looks great but lacks substance. Driveclub is a boring looking arcade racer. And its so last gen since its not open world. If they spent more time making it a better playing game than actually make it look pretty I would be all over it. only game worth getting there is bloodborne, and that is pretty much a dark souls clone. The PS4s best game is a clone of a last gen game.

The PS4 just has a lot of hype but no games, my PS4 has been gathering dust since I bought it and since i recently bought an XB1 I have been much much happier. And so much great stuff coming for the XB1 in the next few months.

What does AAA stand for again? Feel like there is some confusion here...

seems like I won't be missing much.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Even disregarding the fact that LGB3 isn't PS4 exclusive, none of those have the hype that Smash or Halo have. Additionally, Microsoft is getting 3 (Halo Master Chief, Forza Horizon 2, which is exclusive in the same sense that LBP3 is, and Sunset Overdrive.) Having one more, especially when that one was supposed to be launched a while ago (Driveclub was supposed to release earlier this year) isn't all that impressive. Nintendo, meanwhile also has at least 4 (Smash, again as exclusive as Halo or LGB3, Bayonetta 2, Captain Toad, and Hyrule Warriors), as we don't know if any of their 2015 titles are landing in January or February. So Sony having 4 isn't all that impressive. Regardless, Sony will dominate anyway simply because the PS4 is destined to do better.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Nem said:

I'm not sure we shoul jump in joy when its less than one game a month, something that Nintendo is trying to deliver with the Wii U. Hopefully things keep improving, though none of those games interest. Maybe the order when its cheaper.

There is a very very very very big difference between nintendo and sony in relation to games released each month though; just saying. 

Soundwave said:

Neat, though I kinda realized how mediocre Sony's support for the PS4 has been thus far.

Killzone, inFamous, Last of Us Remaster, Knack and ... uh?

Nintendo's first year lineup for the Wii U was New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Wii Play U, Zelda: Wind Waker HD all while still supporting the 3DS (cough*Vita*cough) and they still got killed for that, lol.

Apparently, everyone is buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine. At least that is how people seem to comment.

Once the PS4 has a bunch of games, the port/indie craze will subside and everyone will be talking about major releases again.

It is near the end of the end....

MB1025 said:
Not so sure about excellent, but at least there games right?

Um what?!?!?! You cray cray

Landguy said:
Soundwave said:

Neat, though I kinda realized how mediocre Sony's support for the PS4 has been thus far.

Killzone, inFamous, Last of Us Remaster, Knack and ... uh?

Nintendo's first year lineup for the Wii U was New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Wii Play U, Zelda: Wind Waker HD all while still supporting the 3DS (cough*Vita*cough) and they still got killed for that, lol.

Apparently, everyone is buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine. At least that is how people seem to comment.

Once the PS4 has a bunch of games, the port/indie craze will subside and everyone will be talking about major releases again.

No its because it has games. Type is irrelevant.  Why so salty?