By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

Ill probably get LBP3 and Bloodborne, and I'll download the PS+ version of DriveClub (if that is still a thing)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
Mike_L said:
Landguy said:
Soundwave said:

Neat, though I kinda realized how mediocre Sony's support for the PS4 has been thus far.

Killzone, inFamous, Last of Us Remaster, Knack and ... uh?

Nintendo's first year lineup for the Wii U was New Super Mario U, Nintendo Land, Pikmin 3, Luigi U, Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101, Wii Fit U, Wii Play U, Zelda: Wind Waker HD all while still supporting the 3DS (cough*Vita*cough) and they still got killed for that, lol.

Apparently, everyone is buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine. At least that is how people seem to comment.

Once the PS4 has a bunch of games, the port/indie craze will subside and everyone will be talking about major releases again.

Wake up! The PS4 has as many retail AAA exclusives as its direct competitor. Besides the majority of mainstream gamers primarily buy a console for the huge AAA multiplats (GTA, COD, BF, AC, FIFA, TES, Destiny, etc.) and the general perception is that these games run and look better on the PS4 so no everyone isn't buying the PS4 because they want a port/indie game machine.

These retail PS4 games below was showed a few days ago! Come on! How short-sighted are you? :S

Bladestorm
Bloodborne
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
Disgaea 5
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires
Earth Defense Forces 4.1
Fairy Fencer F
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Guilty Gear Xrd
Hot Shots Golf
Hyperdimension Neptunia VII
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Let It Die
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Mission Memento Mori
Mobile Suit Gundam
Omega Quintet
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3
Online Z
Persona 5
Resident Evil HD
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Silent Hills (P.T.)
The Evil Within
Yakuza Zero
Ys 8
etc.

I am sorry that you wasted the time to list what is already well known.

I did not say that the PS4 does not have multi plats or major AAA exclusives or that it has less than the XB1.  I stated that the "talk" about indie/ports will subside now that a shit ton of AAA games(exclusive or not) hit the shelves this fall.  With a lack of AAA games for both the PS4 and XB1, the focus had moved to the indies and ports (which the PS4 has a lot more to choose from than the XB1).  Don't confuse retail games with retail AAA...

It is near the end of the end....

Fusioncode said:

I guess I'm losing my touch. 

I guess its back to the Nintendo threads for you!

Areym said:
Mr_No said:
Areym said:

Well, isn't driving a technically sport?

Well yeah, but Sports and Racing games are two different genres in gaming.

I went more in the vein of FIFA, Madden and the like.

The PS4 has MLB The show 14 so there's that (not a new title but recent)

In that regard, Playstation has all bases covered (pun not inteded) when we talk about AAA games. And the best is yet to come.

4 AAA games in the next 5 months? That's... not a lot of games!

I am very excited for Bloodborne though!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

OMG Bloodborne, My hype for this game is sky high! The Order has like a 7/10 on my hype level. Don't care about Little Big Planet 3 or Driveclub.

its getting better

The hate on the PS4 is real in this thread. Sheesh!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

2008ProchargedGT said:
MB1025 said:
Not so sure about excellent, but at least there games right?

Um what?!?!?! You cray cray

Why? Because I didn't look at the graphics of these games and blow my load all over the place? I actually care about seeing the total package. Other than Driveclub we know very little about these games yet we are tagging them with excellence.

Only Bloodbourne.

Its going to be strange purchasing a game for a console I don't own but thems the advantages of having a friend with a PS4!