By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hypocritical thing ever

Should Wii U/3DS get Minecraft?

Yes, they deserve it 166 61.71%

No, keep it on the hardcore devices 53 19.70%

see results 50 18.59%

Total:269
amak11 said:
What's the point? Minecraft is dead and everyone knows it.

Nah, man.. Minecraft is anything, but dead right now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Leadified said:
amak11 said:

Games that are consistantly in the software sales Top 10 are dead? Interesting.

Aye, gave me a chuckle when you can't get past the first page of this site without seeing Minecraft on some system or multiples each week.

As for the Vita having a port? It hasn't come yet, keep in mind that the port was advertised on the X360 for over 12 months before it was actually on the system.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Another case where the best possible platform for this kind of game (outside PC) won't get it. The gamepad would be a great controller for Minecraft.

Teeqoz said:
amak11 said:

So I guess Mario Kart 8 has already walked it's path to oblivion, since Minecraft constantly outsells it?

Not exactly fair considering PS3 and 360 have a combined userbase of 160 million

KLAMarine said:
Teeqoz said:
amak11 said:

So I guess Mario Kart 8 has already walked it's path to oblivion, since Minecraft constantly outsells it?

Not exactly fair considering PS3 and 360 have a combined userbase of 160 million

Buisness isn't fair.

Around the Network
DarkRPGamer007 said:

Another thing is the type of people playing the Vita are probably there for the shooters or action adventure games, not the creative, casual style game Minecraft is. 

Well you definately don't know how the vita userbase is. They mainly play indie games and I am sure that minecraft would have atleast a 50% attach rate to each console sold. 

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Teeqoz said:
KLAMarine said:
Teeqoz said:
amak11 said:

Buisness isn't fair.

ThatDanishGamer said:
2 things.

1. I don't know if 3DS can handle a Minecraft game.
2. Sony and MS help publish Minecraft on their consoles.

1. With the "Old" 3DS it was impossible but I think that the new "3DS" could handle it, even though some graphics will need to be downgraded.

2. You honestly think nintendo wouldn't.

P.s: I have a very weak phone that can play minecraft pocket edition it has a 1ghz single core cpu,512 mb of ram and a low powered Gpu. The 3ds has 4 cores which can go anywhere between 800mhz and 1ghz and has 128mb of ram which is how much free ram my phone usually has while playing games. These are the specs for the "Old 3DS", the new 3DS could either be a newer version being more effecient at the same clockspeed or goes over 1ghz.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Teeqoz said:
KLAMarine said:
Teeqoz said:
amak11 said:

Buisness isn't fair.

It wasn't a fair comparison I mean.

KLAMarine said:
Teeqoz said:

Buisness isn't fair.

It wasn't a fair comparison I mean.

Is this a fairer comparison: Minecraft has sold more copies the the Wii U will sell total, so if Minecraft is dead than so is the Wii U? I mean, minecraft is outselling the Wii U on a week to week basis as well.