Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most hypocritical thing ever

Should Wii U/3DS get Minecraft?

Yes, they deserve it 166 61.71%

No, keep it on the hardcore devices 53 19.70%

see results 50 18.59%

Total:269
amak11 said:
Ninsect said:

We're talking about sales here. It's still selling like it's new.

No we're not. Where' talking about a hypothetical of Minecraft on the Wii U. For the most part I think Minecraft on PS4 and One are just pointless. There is crowds for them but for the most part the minecraft communities have been dying for the past year and a half now. Wont see the same userbase it did.  

Yes, we are talking about sales. They are the only thing that matters in the grand scheme of port deciding. Game is still selling better than ever

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

I don't think Wii U hardware could handle Minecraft. ;p

Keep Quote Trees down, please

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

okr said:
Another case where the best possible platform for this kind of game (outside PC) won't get it. The gamepad would be a great controller for Minecraft.

I have a PS3 and could get Minecraft for this system but I rather wait and see if it ever comes out on the Wii U cause the gamepad would be such a great controller for this game.  I think it would sell well on the Wii U and the developers are missing out on making some money at the moment.  Oh well, it's doing well on the other consoles so I don't think it will come out for the Wii U, but here's hoping for the best.

Yeah Notch definitely doesnt like Nintendo, It's blatantly obvious at this point

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Nintendo won't suck Notch's cock like the others so he's butthurt.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

On Wii U it would be great because of the controller screen. Instead of having it in the way on your TV, they could make it so it was on the controller screen. All inventory things could work there. A shame they won't do that as it would be considered 'work'. They are probably quite happy on their millions, they are afraid to make more millions.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
On Wii U it would be great because of the controller screen. Instead of having it in the way on your TV, they could make it so it was on the controller screen. All inventory things could work there. A shame they won't do that as it would be considered 'work'. They are probably quite happy on their millions, they are afraid to make more millions.

they clearly hate work and money, that´s why the game get´s constant contend upgrades and next-gen versions

Minecraft's on PC. Why would anyone ever get a console version?

Because 95% of the gamers/developers/pr in this industry are pro Sony, 4% pro Nintendo and 1% pro PC.