By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why so much hate for the "New" Nintendo 3ds???

I didn't realise there was any hate. This just sounds like another mid-gen update like the GameBoy Advance was to the GameBoy. Personally, I really want one.

Around the Network

I wonder how many N3DS games are actually gonna get released and if it won't end up being just a genious move to motivate millions of people to upgrade... for nothing.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

i like it I just hate how some games can only be played on it.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I believe Nintendo did this before with the GBA by going from the original to the SP.

I bought one 3DS already and did not enjoyed, so, count me out.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Imagine if it becomes a trend. If you buy a ps4, xbox one or vita, and then three years into their life cycle, sony and microsoft releases a new revision with exclusive games uncharted and halo. Are you really okay with that? I'd spit on sony's face if that happens.

FiveOVER said:

Imagine if it becomes a trend. If you buy a ps4, xbox one or vita, and then three years into their life cycle, sony and microsoft releases a new revision with exclusive games uncharted and halo. Are you really okay with that? I'd spit on sony's face if that happens.

Sony did do something similar like that though.

AZWification said:
Jumpin said:
The hate is coming from non-Nintendo fans primarily.

I've seen many Nintendo fans hate on the New 3DS though... :S

Out of stupidity or selfishness?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I think the outrage is simply because Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is exclusive to the New 3DS. Thus, setting a predecent for more games to be released exclusively for it.

It's a dangerous predecent, but not one third-party publishers will follow.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:
I think the outrage is simply because Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is exclusive to the New 3DS. Thus, setting a predecent for more games to be released exclusively for it.

It's a dangerous predecent, but not one third-party publishers will follow.

Well you could look at it the other way, if they had never announced it... there still wouldn't be Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3DS OG. :P