By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I seriously dont think the wii u is overtracked that much.

Seece said:
tak13 said:
Seece said:

What you are failing to understand is that it is irrelevant what VGC has either XB1 or WiiU sold as in Japan, US and other countries we have data for.

The shipment info we have for up to late June show the WiiU is overtracked. And there isn't really much we can say about XB1 at all. Could be over, under or spot on. All we know is there is plentiful supply on shelves.

i feel so bad now!at least i informed ioi for undertracking and he fixed it!seece my wii u numbers are right,only aug/sept/oct are speculations,because they didnt give us numbers...i calculate these months from comments!just august and october,september we knew that was 200% up,in  regard to august!so were did you get yours?apparently,you also speculating for these months and you chose the lowest numbers...

Nov-12 425,000
Dec-12 460,000
Jan-13 57,000
Feb-13 66,000
Mar-13 67,000
Apr-13 37,000
May-13 35,000
Jun-13 42,000
Jul-13 30,000
Aug-13 32,000
Sep-13 91,000
Oct-13 50,000

I use creamsugar. As should you.

wii u npd 425+460+57K6+66k+67K+35K+36K+42K+32K+31K+93+56K+225K+481K+49K+82k+82k+49K+61k+140K+81K those were mine, almost all months  matches to yours seece:P how did you   think that i made them?:P it s obvious that i did not;)
 my bolded 82k is wrong,because boutros put previous month npd sales along with the new ones, so i consfused them, this was also the problem  in march of xbone mistake! i m  a human ...:(

Around the Network
Seece said:
Barozi said:
Who said WiiU is immensely overtracked?
A bit certainly, but 100k or 200k more isn't really that newsworthy.

It's on track to be immensly overshipped.

Unless Nintendo stuns us all and ships 1.2m this current Q. (That would be up 700k over last Q which featured 5 weeks of Mario Kart).

Okay I looked up the most recent shipment figures and compared them with VGC and it's certainly overtracked more than 100k or 200k at that point.
Will be interesting to see what Nintendo ships in their Q2.

tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:

"we have european sales and there about right"

No, we don't.

Again, there's more to the world than the US, Japan, Germany and France...

10 weeks of stock on shelves is often the case with consoles, which would mean WiiU is overtracked by around 500k...Still, I am willing to give it the benefit of doubt due to stock likely being low around the world due to little interest in it so I say it's probably in the 300-400k range of overtracking.

You think WiiU is overtracked by around 500k? God Damn, I kno US its overtracked by about 80k-100k, but 500k WW :0

Did you even read my post?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
tbone51 said:
Ninsect said:

"we have european sales and there about right"

No, we don't.

Again, there's more to the world than the US, Japan, Germany and France...

10 weeks of stock on shelves is often the case with consoles, which would mean WiiU is overtracked by around 500k...Still, I am willing to give it the benefit of doubt due to stock likely being low around the world due to little interest in it so I say it's probably in the 300-400k range of overtracking.

You think WiiU is overtracked by around 500k? God Damn, I kno US its overtracked by about 80k-100k, but 500k WW :0

How would the World be overtracked by 500k that would have to build for long periods of time(ever since 2013 most likely)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

How would the World be overtracked by 500k that would have to build for long periods of time(ever since 2013 most likely)

Not necessarily. How much have Nintendo shipped this year and how much does VGC show as sold up to July?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

Not necessarily. How much have Nintendo shipped this year and how much does VGC show as sold up to July?

Im just saying since wii u demand is a lot higher than before mario kart I can see it being 200k overtracked tops 

and answer to that is 6.670 million which obviously is overtracked but I think it being 300k plus is a little rediculous what would make it overtracked so much uk? some countries in south america?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Ninsect said:

Im just saying since wii u demand is a lot higher than before mario kart I can see it being 200k overtracked tops 

and answer to that is 6.670 million which obviously is overtracked but I think it being 300k plus is a little rediculous what would make it overtracked so much uk? some countries in south america?

Except, not really. Already down to 81k in US (could this slip to the 50k area?) and only hovering around 8k in Japan.

It's new baseline will be around 45k~ a week, that's not exactly a big improvement on last years 30k, in sheer units. Is it?

Seece said:

Except, not really. Already down to 81k in US (could this slip to the 50k area?) and only hovering around 8k in Japan.

It's new baseline will be around 45k~ a week, that's not exactly a big improvement on last years 30k, in sheer units. Is it?

If Wii U falls back down to around 50-70k in August NPD, then that would be terrible. And it would mean hat the Wii U was probably never above the One in August

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Seece said:
Barozi said:
Who said WiiU is immensely overtracked?
A bit certainly, but 100k or 200k more isn't really that newsworthy.

It's on track to be immensly overshipped.

Unless Nintendo stuns us all and ships 1.2m this current Q. (That would be up 700k over last Q which featured 5 weeks of Mario Kart).

I was waiting for you to comment, this seems to be your favourite topic

Welfare said:
Seece said:

If Wii U falls back down to around 50-70k in August NPD, then that would be terrible. And it would mean hat the Wii U was probably never above the One in August

I am awaiting European shipments again for WiiU, I have a theory that it hasn't ever been ahead.