By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil Remaster on Wii U: Capcom currently focused on other platforms

meh already played several versions. This is getting into the OOT territory of milking now lol.

Around the Network

I'd be down for it, but I already played the game on WiiU. yup, you heard that right.

Soundwave said:
prayformojo said:

There is more to this than marketshare since Xbone's is far worse. Imo? It's the fact that Nintendo is pro consumer which is also why EA is avoiding them. In short, if someone avoids the Wii-U, chances are they're not on the level.

Pretty sure EA avoids Nintendo because their games sell like crap on Nintendo platforms chief.

Pretty sure no. The Gamecube and Wii both had Madden. EA even released Madden when the Wii-U launched but took their ball and went home when Nintendo refused to accept their Origin BS. The sales excuse is a smoke screen for darker things imo.

Meh.. The game I really want to see come out for the WiiU is the rumored Resi 2 remake!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

prayformojo said:

There is more to this than marketshare since Xbone's is far worse. Imo? It's the fact that Nintendo is pro consumer which is also why EA is avoiding them. In short, if someone avoids the Wii-U, chances are they're not on the level.

the games sell more on xbox one it´s that simple

Around the Network

I thought I've read that there already is a Wii version of this game, and that it is playable on WiiU? Maybe that's why they focus on other platforms that don't have the game at all?

Burek said:
I thought I've read that there already is a Wii version of this game, and that it is playable on WiiU? Maybe that's why they focus on other platforms that don't have the game at all?

There is the GC original which is playable on the Wii, but not the WiiU!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Burek said:

There is the GC original which is playable on the Wii, but not the WiiU!

Aaaah, I see, I misunderstood. 

No excuses then...

Soundwave said:
prayformojo said:

Pretty sure EA avoids Nintendo because their games sell like crap on Nintendo platforms chief. 

Wii U was just a miscaclulation on Nintendo's part, an attempt to try and create a new controller gimmick that was for casuals and could continue the Wii brand while having a bit more appeal to core players. 

It simply hasn't worked. 

keep telling yourself that.

Nothing new and I don't mind cause I don't like the RE games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54