By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Next phase of Fatal Frame 5 Miiverse campaign begins

Tagged games:

Yeah, this game is handily going to come west. Fatal Frame IV was an issue of the game having bugs that neither Nintendo nor T-K wanted to take responsibility for, but both agreed were too egregious to let the game be localized.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'm in for FF5 miiverse love :)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Cyrus said:
prayformojo said:

I was going to do my part but I only have a Wii-U and thus, can't post on the 3DS community. 

You can post there from your WiiU, that's just one Miiverse with 3DS and WiiU together :S

Huh? I've tried and couldn't see a place to post. The actual post button is missing.

Nintendo doesn't have the position to leave any games alone that could possibly come to Wii U. I imagine it will release with the movie, extra advertising right there.

prayformojo said:
Cyrus said:
prayformojo said:

I was going to do my part but I only have a Wii-U and thus, can't post on the 3DS community. 

You can post there from your WiiU, that's just one Miiverse with 3DS and WiiU together :S

Huh? I've tried and couldn't see a place to post. The actual post button is missing.

Are you sure you've watched in the 'all posts' tab, not the 'players posts' tab? If so then that's new to me, i was sure everyone can post there. 

Around the Network

I posted there last night, definitely support bringing Fatal Frame V to the West. I never got to play the other Fatal Frame games, so I'd love to start with this one.

NNID: TheCCluc

Cyrus said:
prayformojo said:

Are you sure you've watched in the 'all posts' tab, not the 'players posts' tab? If so then that's new to me, i was sure everyone can post there. 

This just shows how long it's been since I've wandered around Miiverse.

Thanks! Just posted a little doodle, I'll return later tonight

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I'm in.

Already flooded the Cursed Spirit community

Click HERE and be happy 

Cyrus said:
prayformojo said:
Cyrus said:
prayformojo said:

Yup, you were right. I just made my post. Thanks!!

TomaTito said:

Aww, I forgot you had to own said title to make posts... this makes it less fun... I'll just like some posts later today and call it quits..

You don't have to own it; I don't and I made a post.

EDIT: Beaten to the punch. XD

Also, well done guys, the last 8 posts have been FF5 requests, let's keep it up! (And don't forget to "yeah" each other's requests)