By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: Next phase of Fatal Frame 5 Miiverse campaign begins

Tagged games:

fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

If the worst comes to the worst, we'll just hack it like we did with Fatal Frame 4. A fan translation is already in the works..

Really ? 

I'd like to see the project page and I want to know the amount of progress too ...

No page yet. I just found one of the OpZero guys tweet a month or so back that he was working on it. They made a similar translation for FF4, which was ultimately implemented via a homebrew patch.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

No page yet. I just found one of the OpZero guys tweet a month or so back that he was working on it. They made a similar translation for FF4, which was ultimately implemented via a homebrew patch.

I wonder how they're going to do it when the WII U mode still hasn't been cracked yet ... 

fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

I wonder how they're going to do it when the WII U mode still hasn't been cracked yet ... 

It will be eventually. In the mean time, they can start by translating the game, like they did with its predecessor.