By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

Devil_Survivor said:
daredevil.shark said:
Raziel123 said:
http://gearnuke.com/hacker-group-derp-beigns-attacking-xbox-live-brings-ddos-attack/

Man. Why make other people suffer? I just dont get it.

They just don't like people playing on consoles at all. They want everyone to just to play on PC. Their activist PC eiltists lol.

No, they're just assholes really. Even the biggest PC eletists don't DDoS companies and make bomb threats. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

You cannot destroy a company by overloading their webservices.

Wow, these kids need to get laid and get a life. Ruining a load of peoples time because you think you can change some huge company is just delusional.

Lizard Crew i dont know but ,it smell to angry xbox fanboys,,just saying

deviliscry said:

What? Ok, now you must be kidding... Sony wasn't the only one and it seems also MS was attacked.

Around the Network
Podings said:
You cannot destroy a company by overloading their webservices.

Try explaining that to those idiots and the ones defending them!

walsufnir said:
daredevil.shark said:

I am going to enjoy their jealous face even more when bloodborne comes out.

How are you going to see them?

80% of my "gamer" friends play PC only. Most of them spend a lot in "RIG" upgrade but it pains them a lot to get original games. Story of my countrys gaming community.

walsufnir said:
deviliscry said:

What? Ok, now you must be kidding... Sony wasn't the only one and it seems also MS was attacked.

well in fact they are saying ' PC master race everywhere on there tweet ... ''

so We can say they are against console, PC fanBoy.

Wanderlei said:
Madword said:

Lol do you even know what Phishing is? (not fishing...lol).

Phishing is the sending of a fake email made to look like it's from a reputable company. If you wanted you can send a phishing email from *ANY* company, including Blizzard and Valve. You just need an email address, you can assume some of them have accounts on that service.

It's quite common to get them from Amazon, ebay and paypal... what shitting companies for not being able to stop idiots sending you fake emails.

A two step verification will not stop this....

Funny how the lack of computer literacy and knowledge makes it suddenly Sony's fault.

Except like I pointed out companies like Blizzard, Valve and Microsoft have two step verfication which kills 99% of these scams in their tracks. The reality is that these scams exsist and people will fall for them. The fact is Sony dosnt have basic industry standard to protect their customers shows they dont care.

Not to mention this happened before in 2011 and still didnt learn their lesson which proves they are either lazy, incompentent or just dont care or most likely all three.

-PSN gets hacked in 2011
-lie about it for 2 weeks
-finally admit they lost 60 million users personal info
-PSN is shut down for 2 months
-offer to make amends
-10% discount on playstation plus subscription guys!!!
-Finally give away a game after fans throw a shitstorm and threaten class action law suit

But two step verification will not STOP phishing. It's just not the same at all... it might stop someone stealing your account due to phishing, but it wont stop phishing.

On another note this is a DDOS attack, you do know this has nothing to do with the events of 2011.

Perhaps you should consider why you have such a problem with Sony rather than having a problem with the idiots who are doing the DDOS attacks and threatening airplanes. You do know that any company can be affected by DDOS right? Even government systems are affected by it. It's the way the internet is.. has nothing to do with the security of a system.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Well PSN is back up for me on my PS4. Anyone else?