By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

ganoncrotch said:
Imagine how bad a stretch in prison these guys are going to get when they mention to other criminals that they are in jail for console wars stuff, if you thought they are big assholes now, just wait n see how big they can get.

Prison stretch LOL no no no don't be silly. These guys claimed to be working with ISIS. They are going to guantanamo and never getting out. No trial, no jury, no sentence. Just cock meat sandwiches until the end of their days.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network

And the point of the hacking is ... ?

Some people has too much time on their hands.

Yep.

Lol, and they actually expect to not get any criminal punishment...

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

You know what happens to "hackers" who insist on these big high profile DDOS attacks? They go to jail. Do you know what happens to "hackers" in prison?

Well...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED.!!!!

Wait, I need my white PS4!  Seriously, what is with all of the hacs lately?  First it was the Phil Fish guy getting all of his pesonal info posted online, and now this...

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
How pathetic. Don't these guys have anything better to do with their lives?

Something tells me their lives are about to get pretty interesting in the very near future.

platformmaster918 said:
Man some fanboys are just sore losers lol

If you really think they are pc gamers that really mean "because PC master race" noone can help you lol. That reason is just for the lulz and for attention.

Looks like sony was breached and the group has gotten some data. Don't know what that data is, but all I know is free games are coming!

sweetoothj said:
Looks like sony was breached and the group has gotten some data. Don't know what that data is, but all I know is free games are coming!

Source?  So far, all that's been reported is a DDoS attack, and by it's very nature, DDoS doesn't involve actually gaining access to any data.

vivster said:
This is gonna be fun. Can't wait for a certain group of fanboys to spin this as Sony's fault.

Well now, only PC fanboys can do that

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m