By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

Vow to destroy a company because different opinion. They are aware that this is illegal right?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
padib said:
ModBod said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Any hacking activity should lead to jail, being against a embassy, a bank or even Amazon.com. These dudes are idiots.
Also, you defending hackers makes you a suspect.

Funny you should say that, I was wondering why he was defending them as well, will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

I wasn't defending them. You have a joker avi, I'm not proud. Some groups like to wreck havoc because it is a way to show power over mega corporations.

I'm personally a little anarchic myself. I love League and just played a game of it, and though they attacked the LoL servers apparently (not sure if true), I won't start calling them idiots or anything like that.

If they are capable of performing a DDoS attack on Sony, as easy as a denial of service attack can be, it's still impressive that they were able to take a big corporation down. You would assume a company like Sony had measure in place to counter one, but maybe there was a security hole.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just interested in comments other than "those idiots should be fucked in jail".

Wagner and your witchhunt on the other hand hints at paranoia and mob mentality. Not sure that's a good thing though.

Look at this twitter and tell me that those guys aren't idiots and/or enormous assholes.

Edit: Whoops forgot the link

https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

DerNebel said:
padib said:
ModBod said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Any hacking activity should lead to jail, being against a embassy, a bank or even Amazon.com. These dudes are idiots.
Also, you defending hackers makes you a suspect.

Funny you should say that, I was wondering why he was defending them as well, will be interesting to hear what he has to say.

I wasn't defending them. You have a joker avi, I'm not proud. Some groups like to wreck havoc because it is a way to show power over mega corporations.

I'm personally a little anarchic myself. I love League and just played a game of it, and though they attacked the LoL servers apparently (not sure if true), I won't start calling them idiots or anything like that.

If they are capable of performing a DDoS attack on Sony, as easy as a denial of service attack can be, it's still impressive that they were able to take a big corporation down. You would assume a company like Sony had measure in place to counter one, but maybe there was a security hole.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just interested in comments other than "those idiots should be fucked in jail".

Wagner and your witchhunt on the other hand hints at paranoia and mob mentality. Not sure that's a good thing though.

Look at this twitter and tell me that those guys aren't idiots and/or enormous assholes.

Disgusting... they really are disgusting...

those damn hackers are nothing but a bunch of naruto fanboys.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
DerNebel said:

its pretty funny imo

Around the Network

It's because Bloodborne is PS3 exclusive isn't it?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

I was thinking the same thing. If they claim PC is all they need, and that they prefer playing PC exclusives rather than console ports, why the hate? Why do they want to destroy a company they don't care about?

Maybe everything has passed, because I'm connected to the PSN without any problem. Except GTA Online connection being as shitty as it always was.

Suke said:
Vow to destroy a company because different opinion. They are aware that this is illegal right?

They do know, they just want to act like they don't care.....

Things are getting just a little heated here guys. There's already been a number of moderations in this thread, and I don't wanna make that number any higher.

Let's try to keep things civil please!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
binary solo said:

I think you mean PS4.

I don't think it would improve lizard face's mood much, but yes PS4 is what I meant to type.

Or maybe it's Zoe Quinn, after all she is the most evil person ever to inhabit the internet...at least that's the impression one might get from reading some people's opinions on this forum.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix