By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacker Group Vow to Destroy Sony

They have brought shit down upon themselves.. ISIS statements and bomb threats, with what is happening in the last few days,

http://kotaku.com/sony-online-presidents-flight-diverted-after-hacker-bom-1626249376?

UPDATE (5:06pm): An SOE rep declined to comment but confirmed that the FBI is investigating the incident

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

How pathetic. Don't these guys have anything better to do with their lives?

padib said:
mornelithe said:

Uh, that doesn't matter.  Just because you have a 'reason' for breaking the law, doesn't justify it.

What about a case where the law is wrong? What if it is for anarchical reasons?

Did you like the movie Fight Club? Most people did.

The law is the law, you don't change it by breaking it. *SIMPLES*

daredevil.shark said:

UPDATE 1: Reason given for attacks is, "PC MASTER RACE".

You have got to be shitting me, I have no way to put in words how pathetic this is. Just a facepalm...

DD_Bwest said:
They have brought shit down upon themselves.. ISIS statements and bomb threats, with what is happening in the last few days,

http://kotaku.com/sony-online-presidents-flight-diverted-after-hacker-bom-1626249376?

UPDATE (5:06pm): An SOE rep declined to comment but confirmed that the FBI is investigating the incident

Okay, now this is serious shit. This now falls into Federal jurisdiction. If this turns out to be a bad joke, these slimy lizards would be looking at jail time.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
those damn hackers are nothing but a bunch of naruto fanboys.

Forget the DDOS attacks, stomaching that series is the real crime.

OT: Hopefully, it's resolved soon. I don't really play online, but I have a habit of checking the PS store for sales every Sunday. Ah well. Probably will just do it tomorrow instead.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Is Xbox down for anyone?

Imagine how bad a stretch in prison these guys are going to get when they mention to other criminals that they are in jail for console wars stuff, if you thought they are big assholes now, just wait n see how big they can get.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

They're literally idiots, aren't they?

do they really need to do anything?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(