By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted IV Primed to hit 10 Million Sold Lifetime?

Screamapillar said:
I mean, when you bundle it with your system, anything is possible. I don't even wanna know how many copies of Uncharted 4 they "sold". I wanna know how many Ps4 owners have downloaded and opened the game one time.

Because I'll bet we can at least safely chop off a third of these sales, with people that don't know what Uncharted is/ don't want to play Uncharted.

Sold-through numbers of standalone Uncharted 4? I wanna see those numbers.

Pretty sure thats still over 5m units though.

Of those 6.2m units of PS4s they sold (holiday months), I doubt more than half where the uncharted bundle.

so its probably : 8.7m+  subtracted by around 3m bundled UC4 sales = ~5.7m+ sold through standalone's units.

Around the Network

It will sell well as its a good game and the last Uncharted game.

LadyJasmine said:
It will sell well as its a good game and the last Uncharted game.

Yeah Its going to have legs, and keep selling as long as people are buying PS4's.

iNathan said:
WagnerPaiva said:
with a ten million console install base? nope. Probably the PS4 will have a 20 million install base when Uncharted 4 launches, so I guess it can do 4 million in the first year, with some luck. 6 million lifetime.

Will never get old.

Yeah, Michael Pachter levels of being totally wrong =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Yeah, Michael Pachter levels of being totally wrong =)

Hey! Woah! You are giving Pachter way too much credit. Besides, you already admitted in this thread that you saw the reasoning for Uncharted 4 reaching 10 million units sold. Sometimes predicitons are wrong, but you are no Michael Pachter...have some self-respect lol.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
oniyide said:
why is bumping not allowed?

I believe it's because it usually is to take a dig at thread creator or some participants.

Dont see nothing wrong with holding people accontable if they are wrong (and sometimes arrogantly so) I miss when crow was served here in abundance.

oniyide said:
why is bumping not allowed?

Bumping is allowed if there is a good reason (like new info arising) to do so. So I think this is acceptable.

CGI-Quality said:

To the bumping questions, necro-bumping works under two conditions...

A. You get moderator permission (in the case of a thread unlike this one)

or

B. It's a thread like this one where you can come back and compare predictions (or an info topic that adds changing features). Other than that, necro-bumping just to necro-bump isn't allowed.

Got it

Aerys said:

With officiel numbers yes. ( TLOU sold 6M right ? Only on PS3)

PS4 will reach 30M by uncharted 4 release. So being the first big big title of Sony and the next ND game after TLOU, it could be more than possible if it's the last Uncharted.

Very close 

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Respect to you for getting this correct. Guess some so called insane predictions become true.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).