By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted IV Primed to hit 10 Million Sold Lifetime?

I would have predicted it would sell 8 copies lifetime :P

Around the Network
A_C_E said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yeah, Michael Pachter levels of being totally wrong =)

Hey! Woah! You are giving Pachter way too much credit. Besides, you already admitted in this thread that you saw the reasoning for Uncharted 4 reaching 10 million units sold. Sometimes predicitons are wrong, but you are no Michael Pachter...have some self-respect lol.

LOL =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Screamapillar said:
I mean, when you bundle it with your system, anything is possible. I don't even wanna know how many copies of Uncharted 4 they "sold". I wanna know how many Ps4 owners have downloaded and opened the game one time.

Because I'll bet we can at least safely chop off a third of these sales, with people that don't know what Uncharted is/ don't want to play Uncharted.

Sold-through numbers of standalone Uncharted 4? I wanna see those numbers.

So cut 1/3 of almost any other game, so when we talk about 10M sales we are talking it relatively to other games like the previous UCs (which got average 7M) or competitors... and most of these flagship games were bundled.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

oniyide said:
DonFerrari said:

I believe it's because it usually is to take a dig at thread creator or some participants.

Dont see nothing wrong with holding people accontable if they are wrong (and sometimes arrogantly so) I miss when crow was served here in abundance.

Wel you saw CGI answer.

But on the accountability, I'm all for it, but several times we see some necrobumps on titles like this just to mock people and VGC rules prevent mocking.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Screamapillar said:
I mean, when you bundle it with your system, anything is possible. I don't even wanna know how many copies of Uncharted 4 they "sold". I wanna know how many Ps4 owners have downloaded and opened the game one time.

Because I'll bet we can at least safely chop off a third of these sales, with people that don't know what Uncharted is/ don't want to play Uncharted.

But to be on the super safe side, let's chop off half of these sales. Because, you know, reasons.

Around the Network
Screamapillar said:

yes. roughly 2.9 million people didnt touch their copy. 

DonFerrari said:
oniyide said:

Dont see nothing wrong with holding people accontable if they are wrong (and sometimes arrogantly so) I miss when crow was served here in abundance.

Wel you saw CGI answer.

But on the accountability, I'm all for it, but several times we see some necrobumps on titles like this just to mock people and VGC rules prevent mocking.

Yeah i can understand that

I had to bump this again.

16 Million+ for Uncharted 4 currently, 20 Million lifetime is on the table!

Boom roasted.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I expected it to sell at least 15M lifetime.