By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift is back!!!

Ninsect said:
amp316 said:
You know a lot of people have been saying that this video is racist. I don't believe that, but people are people. Wait! That reminds me of an old song. People are people so why should it be? You and I should get along so awfully. From a pop band many, many moons ago.

Oh I know that song ! I heard it in my head when I read your post

Depeche Mode, from 1984. it was the hit of the year in Germany and the song that made DM worldwide superstars.

Around the Network

The message behind the song is nice but I don't like the song itself, the lyrics are just kind of annoying. Also the song is racist? Wut?

video sucked,liked they all do,but I actually did'nt hate the song! I did'nt hate it!!! Oh god,what have I become!!!!! :/

5 seconds in and I already hate it @.@ The instrumentals are wretched, the chorus lyrics are terrible and T Swift isn't interesting enough to make it work.

And then the breakdown happened...oh dear goodness, why?

Just more generic pop music from Max Martin and Co. I heard both this song and Nicki Minaj's Anaconda just for kicks. Once was enough.

Pop music has been a joke for years.

Around the Network

I did not like the song, too generic for me... Speaking of her, she does have a very nice face, but no tits or butt... She is the good-church-girlfriend kind of girl...
I did like her camel toe though... Good stuff!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wanted to hate it, but I can't. Same with Anaconda. They're just too catchy. I'm not one that tries too hard to hate a song by denying my enjoyment of a song.....

"Taylor Swift is back!!!"

.....May God have mercy on our soul.....

Awful. Just God awful.

Everyweek one of these pop songs its released and each time I call it one of the worst songs I have ever heard. This wasn't as bad terrible as anaconda though.

foodfather said:
Awful. Just God awful.

Everyweek one of these pop songs its released and each time I call it one of the worst songs I have ever heard. This wasn't as bad terrible as anaconda though.

Agreed. I'm more angry at Sir Mix-A-Lot for allowing this travesty of recorded music to exist but I understand it's a business.