By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift is back!!!

She's back?!?!? The thing is, she never went away...

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network
Turkish said:
who is talor swift? whats her biggest hits? never heard of her befoe

she's pretty much the biggest artist in the us at the moment.. check out Love Story, Mean, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, I Knew You Were Trouble and her new one Shake It Off 

Couldn't even finish the song/video, sorry..

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

"Just think while you been getting down and out about the liars
And the dirty dirty cheats of the world
You could have been getting down to this sick beat"

Im gonna have to decline your offer taylor your beat is just not that good :-S

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Eh, i hope she doesn't stay long. Don't like her music, never will.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

You know a lot of people have been saying that this video is racist. I don't believe that, but people are people. Wait! That reminds me of an old song. People are people so why should it be? You and I should get along so awfully. From a pop band many, many moons ago.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
You know a lot of people have been saying that this video is racist. I don't believe that, but people are people. Wait! That reminds me of an old song. People are people so why should it be? You and I should get along so awfully. From a pop band many, many moons ago.

Oh I know that song ! I heard it in my head when I read your post

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Hopefully she goes back to her country roots before those music producers turn her into another Miley Cyrus.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Song sucks. Video is better than the song.

Too much pop, too much generic. Her older albums I have actually not minded my daughter playing through her iPod when I am driving her around. This song makes me glad she has a learners permit and will soon be driving herself.

who cares? nicky minaj anaconda <3 loooooooooooooooooooooooool!do not attack me,i m fan of variety,i like quality songs,however also like explicit songs:P