By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 exclusive ‘Tearaway Unfolded’ could be Sony’s next big system seller

Tearaway will certainly be a good game, but a system seller? Nope..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Lets be honest. Tearaway is a niche game. It didnt help sell many Vitas and wont be a system seller for the PS4 aswell. Not that the PS4 needs one anyways.

Ucell said:

You also forgot God Of War, Uncharted, Battlefield, Assassin's Creed, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid and  Final Fantasy then

Also, nothing is the opposite of a system-seller, because I doubt this game would prevent people from buying a PS4.

Another's console system seller would be.

It certainly deserves to be. It deserves to sell dozens of millions at a minimum, but the world isn't that fair.

However, it will do well, and it will help to make the PS4 all the more appealing for people with good taste.

Will it match LittleBigPlanet numbers? I'm not so sure. I doubt it will have the same marketing push, but we can hope.

It will, it's a much needed colorful game and a platformer, people into that will have more reasons to get the console. Especially parents who are looking for kid friendly games. They're not looking at UC4 or Bloodborne.

Around the Network

Probably won't be a system seller.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Can't wait until it proves many ppl wrong. It has system seller quality allied with good ol' advertising, it will end up pushing some systems as usual.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Its on PS4 so yahh it will.

If and likely it will get decent marketing, so awesome open to all game + PS4 = success.

I hope it boots up with a PS4 breaking error message saying "WHY DIDNT YOU BUY A VITA!? :("

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

i have this one vita already, so wont buy this on ps4 even with 50% new content.