By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft employee warns Nintendo: don’t lose the magic by "mistake"

_crazy_man_ said:

The argument gets a little moot when you remember that the DLC its free.

I don't see what the fact that the dlc is free has to do with anything. And I agree with the Ubisoft employee. It does break the magic. Same with Gran Turismo having a cartoon looking car among realistic looking ones.

Around the Network

Well, Mercedes cars in racing games aren't a problem for me, but I'd be disappointed if there would be ads in Mario platformers.

You'd lose the magic with microtransactions, I hope they'll never do it.

EDIT: I don't think that the Mercedes cars look more realistic than vehicles like the Sports Coupé or Sport Bike...

if it was ubisoft then they have a collective consciousness like the borg.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Ubisoft lost the right to say anything about Nintendo or WiiU when they decided to delay Rayman Legends

I like the idea of DLC for MK8, especially since it's free. However, the cars themselves look really out of place, at least give us the option to change the colors so they fit the colorfully world of Mario.

Imagine if Mario was a playable character in the Last of Us.. just doesn't go well together.

Around the Network

I really don't see the issue, its free and the cars look pretty cool.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

We can look at the glass half full argument: He's saying Nintendo has magic.

My 8th gen collection

lol are you serious? he probably wanted to post that on his personal acc, it surprises me how often people try to run circles around something so simple and insignificant

well i hope it was just a mistake employee using the account and not official.

Cause if official FMD. It's like saying Nintendo do what you always do but we won't support your system cause it isn't the right fit cause we need beefy hardwarem but if you do give us what we want you loose your touch lol.

ICStats said:
We can look at the glass half full argument: He's saying Nintendo has magic.

he's actually saying: nintendo is magic

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.