By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft employee warns Nintendo: don’t lose the magic by "mistake"

Weird how people know what's best for Nintendo more then Nintendo.

Around the Network

After the crap fest that Watchdogs was? Yeah nah, Ubisoft can go shove it. Fuck 'em and their deceptive marketing.

pokoko said:

"Sorry about that. The opinion expressed does not in any way represent those of Ubisoft. It's been deleted."

I think people missed that, so I'm going to post it again.

"Sorry about that. The opinion expressed does not in any way represent those of Ubisoft. It's been deleted."

I read that and think, "ah, this is a non-issue, someone made a mistake and posted a personal opinion," then I scroll down and see 9 out of 10 replies are something along the lines of, "I can't believe Ubisoft."  It's the strangest thing.  It's like, people know that this was the mistake of one person but they're mad at Ubisoft so they just go ahead and attack the whole company anyway.

Besides, as a personal opinion, I don't see much to get angry about.  

It seems like this needs to be quotes for a third time.

Yes Nintendo, don't lose the magic, you wouldn't have anything else left :P

naruball said:
pokoko said:

I read that and think, "ah, this is a non-issue, someone made a mistake and posted a personal opinion," then I scroll down and see 9 out of 10 replies are something along the lines of, "I can't believe Ubisoft."  It's the strangest thing.  It's like, people know that this was the mistake of one person but they're mad at Ubisoft so they just go ahead and attack the whole company anyway.

It seems like this needs to be quotes for a third time.

Noted.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:

That's funny, coming from the publisher that decided to turn Prince of Persia, a parkour platformer with charming characters with an Arabian-mystique ascetic, into a needlessly dark and "edgy" blood and curseword fest. Basically Duke Nukem with sand. And you're telling Nintendo not to "lose the magic"?

If you're talking about these two Prince of Persia games  (1)The Sands of Time, (2)Warrior Within - then I completely agree with you.  

Warrior Within ruined all that was magical and charming about The Sands of Time, the only saving grace was the combat was better.

When does this DLC come out again?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

THey said at the end of this month. When the patch is issued. It's apart of it.

pokoko said:

This is normal. Most of the vgchartz members dont read past the title. Its a pity.

It breaks the magic even more when you don't make fucking games for them...