By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does PlayStation 4 need something like the MiiVerse?

Metallox said:
EricFabian said:
Metallox said:
Doesn't need it, though. Miiverse sucks.

Blasphemy. Miiverse is one the best things Nintendo made since... ever?

If you like posts made by 5 years old kids.

That's almost 2 years higher average then on vgchartz and N4G.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

They should re release PS home

mM

I have no idea what Miiverse is so I'm going to say no.

Uhh no, it's like hanging out with a bunch of little kids.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Miiverse is great. I really like it, but for some reason I sort of forget about it for stretches. But there are some great posts there and amazing arts work and a great place for hints, tips about new games and what not.

For all the adults in this thread complaining about it being like hanging out with little kids: What are you doing on the internet at all? Miiverse is no more filled with little kids than VGChartz or the rest of the internet.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
They should re release PS home

The same exact way as it is on PS3 or..?

If you could, what in particular would you add or change about PSHome going into this next generation(Gen 8)? Also, do you get on home frequently? How often do you get on it? Be honest.

enditall727 said:

I ask this because i actually enjoy visiting the MiiVerse every once in a while to see what some of my fellow Nintendo fans are up to in my favorite communities

The only communities i frequent are the Pkmin 3, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Earthbound communities( Obviously because these are the games in my Wii U collection)

I was just hoping that the PS4 had something similar. I would love to see my fellow Playstation gamers thoughts and all that other stuff on specific PS4 games DIRECTLY from the PS4.

I like the thought of their actually being a Parappa The Rapper 3/Medievil 3/Uncharted 4/Ape Escape 4 community based SPECIFICALLY on these select games. I could actually visit the hopeful Parappa The Rapper 3 community and be surrounded by like minded people who like the franchise as much as i do.

One game i really enjoyed on PS3 was Uncharted 2. Not because it was a PS3 exclusive but because it was just a great game that i really enjoyed(in before "but but but Uncharted is SoooOOoo overrated and mediocre" STFU!). If there was a MiiVerse on PS3, I would honestly STILL visit the Uncharted 2 community every now and again to this day!

So does PS4 have anything like the Miiverse

Edit: another thing i like about Miiverse is the fact that the people seem like regular and normal NON-FANBOYISH people.  

Having owned both consoes (PS4 and Wii-U) I can tell you that Mii Verse is by far the best online feature of all three consoles. If I went back to PS4, it would feel lifeless now so, yes, I vote that Sony should do something like it. 

Fusioncode said:
Uhh no, it's like hanging out with a bunch of little kids.

But Sony usually is more adult-focused so if the majority of people were of a mature age, how would you feel about it then?

Also, I don't know how but for whatever reason, i haven't really ran into that many kids on Miiverse. Everybody i've chatted with on their were around my age or atleast like 17-18(Mature). I haven't posted that many "threads" on their but from the few that i have, only people around my age commented on them.

not really

Playroom

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank