By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone here getting Driveclub?

I'm all over it. Looks like a good time ,although I'm not a huge fan of racing games in general.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Sal.Paradise said:
BraLoD said:
It's hard to want another racing game when I know GT 7 will not take too long to come...
But DriveClub seems really amazing, I hope it do well in sales.

Hello and welcome, stranger from an alternate universe. In this one, GT7 is not coming anytime soon.

They said it could end up releasing this year.
As we already know that it's no happening I'm assuming that it will happen sometime next year, maybe in the holydays that will be already far enough of DriveClub.

It was pretty obviously not happening this year unless it was a re-release of 6. 7 coming out even by the end of 2015 is a huge stretch.

I might get it, even if there is doubt for it. I haven't played a good racing game in a long time.

me of course, day one!!

It's going to be the first racing game I get since gran turismo 2. Of course it'll only be the ps+ version, but it's something, isn't it?

Around the Network

If I like the PS+ version, yes.

4 ≈ One

It's out on PS+ the same day. Download it, see if you enjoy it, and then upgrade it to the full version if you do. You will also save $10 in the process.
I probably won't even download it, it's a racing game and I have no interest in those, in real life or as a game.

Yes, getting it.

My 8th gen collection

Drive Club looks really good so this might be a day one pickup for me.

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Definitely getting it. I won't bother with the ps+ download, just buy the disc version straight away.