By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone here getting Driveclub?

Depend, will try psn+ version and if i like yep.

Around the Network

I'm looking to get back into a racing game but I'm still waiting to see if the G27 will be supported.

I'm getting it Day 1. It looks absolutely fantastic, i'm just worried about the amount of content but we'll see when the game drops.

Already preordered it! If you like racing games then this is a no brainer!

I'm going get it on PS+, I don't know if I will get the actual game but it's clearly been improved since I tried it at gamescom last year.

Don't copy random editorials.

Around the Network

I rarely buy any racing game for $60. The last one i really enjoyed was Burnout Paradise.

Mystro-Sama said:

I don't really hear much talk abou this game and I can't tell the last time I fooled around with a racing sim so I might actually pick this up, if not then for the visuals which look jaw dropping.

Thoughts?

Not much talk? What? We already had a lot of threads about DC, way more than for example Forza Horizon 2. It is popular every now and then on N4G, too, when devs showed another screen of the game.

I suggest everyone to first try the PS+ version and give it a try there, audience wasn't wowed at Gamescom...

walsufnir said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I don't really hear much talk abou this game and I can't tell the last time I fooled around with a racing sim so I might actually pick this up, if not then for the visuals which look jaw dropping.

Thoughts?

Not much talk? What? We already had a lot of threads about DC, way more than for example Forza Horizon 2. It is popular every now and then on N4G, too, when devs showed another screen of the game.

I suggest everyone to first try the PS+ version and give it a try there, audience wasn't wowed at Gamescom...

I can't take any of your suggestions seriously. I mean, you always have something bad to say about PS related games or news

I am buying it day one.

Ucell said:
walsufnir said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Thoughts?

I can't take any of your suggestions seriously. I mean, you always have something bad to say about PS related games or news

What? No, I don't. I guess you don't read every comment from me. Still wish you a lot of fun with DC, though.