By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Leadified said:
spemanig said:
It's really weird living in a world where the Wii U is outselling the XBO for more than a week.

It's probable that this will continue for the next 5 weeks or so.

Doubtful, or did you forget about Destiny?

Around the Network

From April to August, PS4 sold 3M, that's an average of 170k per week.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

AnthonyW86 said:
prinz_valium said:

8k overtracked in july

so 2k units a week

wiiU:

11k overtracked in july

2.75k  units a week

edit:

ps4

18k overtracked in july

4,5k units a week

Ok though Wii-U was 20k over, don't know how i got that. But seriously though, with PS4 overtracked in the U.S. but undertracked by over half a million world wide, what's the point of these Europe/WW charts really.(and this week it's clearly to low yet again).

sales breakdown are always interesting stuff. would u like to see just us and worldwide sales?

us data is really accurate for an estimate research. they just dont tracky 90% of every single console sale like npd, so we should not complain to much.

but yeah not sure about the rest of the world.

we just know germany

offical end of june sales: 540k

vgc sales: 500k (540k as of 9. august)

not the best tracking, but sill not the worst (<10% off)

NobleTeam360 said:
Leadified said:
spemanig said:
It's really weird living in a world where the Wii U is outselling the XBO for more than a week.

No. Five weeks from August 9th will be September 13th which is Destiny week.

NobleTeam360 said:
Leadified said:
spemanig said:

Destiny is releasing in 5 weeks(VGC time). So yes. It will maybe continue for the next 5 updates.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Leadified said:
NobleTeam360 said:

No. Five weeks from August 9th will be September 13th which is Destiny week.

Oh ok, even then Madden might push the XBO over the Wii U still (not saying it will, but it could)

vivster said:
Sad that there aren't adjustments. But VGC probably doesn't track all those digital PS4 console sales.

ha, ahhh that was good

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Pretty boring week.

Ninsect said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6598658

The big boss (ioi) is in the building. He comments on the undertracking

I dont understand just dump the 600k into the rest of the world column there is no way unlike the other territories to get reliable numbers for said region thats probably were the discrepancy is well that and undertracking vs npd.

It's sad to watch Vita die like this Damn you Sony

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.