By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox boss Phil Spencer says Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusivity Is A Win/Win, Not An Attack On PlayStation Players

pokoko said:
That was an honest interview--at least, as honest as you're going to get about business deals. You can't reveal contractual terms unless both parties agree to it.

As I've said before, if someone isn't using clear language then there is probably a good reason why.

I don't like the Tomb Raider deal. I really don't. However, I blame Square rather than Microsoft. Microsoft is responsible for Xbox, Square is responsible for Tomb Raider.

this!

Around the Network
leo-j said:
So it is a 360 game too..... Why would people get the game on Xbox one then

Since the start of this gen all people have wanted was the "BEST" version of games so they got a PS4. Now all of sudden no reason to do that here?

MB1025 said:
leo-j said:

Since the start of this gen all people have wanted was the "BEST" version of games so they got a PS4. Now all of sudden no reason to do that here?

the reason, not buy xboxone for punish microsoft ?  like i will buy this used on ps4 for punish square enix, or wait very late on steam for buy this less then 10$

Saeko said:
MB1025 said:
leo-j said:

the reason, not buy xboxone for punish microsoft ?  like i will buy this used on ps4 for punish square enix, or wait very late on steam for buy this less then 10$

What you said has nothing to do with what leo said. He said because of the Xbox 360 why would anyone buy the Xbox One version. I gave him an answer.