By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any chance of having tabletless Wii U

I know. It will probably never happen. Nintendo is dedicated in the tablet controller. I also think controller isnt that bulky as people think it is. But I am still hoping. Is there any possibility to have tabletless Wii U controller. Sure. It will make many games pretty much unusable. But it would be nice if nintendo launched tabletless Wii U console.

Around the Network

This thread pops up every couple weeks, and the answer is still the same, no. The entire system is built around it and so are upcoming games like Splatoon.

Mystro-Sama said:

This thread pops up every couple weeks, and the answer is still the same, no. The entire system is built around it and so are upcoming games like Splatoon.

No. That's like having a kinectless Xbox Oneoooooooooooh.......

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

daredevil.shark said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Sorry, didn't mean to be mean. But there are like 100 thread on this.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
I doubt it, but you never know.

Nintendo promised shareholders at the beginning of the year that they would intensify the focus on gamepad centric software.
I do not hawe the link right now but I remember poor Miyamoto was put in charge of it all: Hence Giant Robot demo!

It's called a Wii, it was released in 2006.

Because the Wii mode is about all of the software and feature access you'd have on the Wii U without a touchscreen. It would be like asking for a PS4 with just a d-pad and no analog stick functionality.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Whether you like it or not, The WiiU GamePad is an essential part of the WiiU and it will NEVER be dropped, m'kay?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mystro-Sama said:

Is every game completely compatible with the Pro controller?