By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One Will Have a 10 Million Lead over Wii U by the. End of 2015

This is a terrible joke thread. It's not even trying to be funny. I am disappointed.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

You meant PS4 ahead 10 million of XB1 or Wii U right?

I'd say 10 million would be too much of a gap. I am assuming Xbox One will be less than 20 million at the end of 2015 (but over 15 million), and predicting Wii U will be less than 15 million (but over 12 million). So a gap between 4-6 million is more likely.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Since Wii u is better i hope it win.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

toastyboy's threads are always a good read :)

Around the Network

Lol. It's like he rolled dice for these numbers^^

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Microsoft have several problems with the Xbox One:

1) It's less powerful than the PS4 and the same price, until recently it was less powerful and more expensive.

2) Partly as a result of number 1) I believe that a great deal of people opted to get a PS4 instead of an Xbox One at launch. I've certainly seen loads of people on gaming forums stating this.

3) The Xbox One still hasn't recovered from the always online/DRM fiasco that caused a shedload of bad publicity before launch.

4) 1 year's PSN subscription before both consoles launched was seen as better value than 1 year's Live Gold subscription. Microsoft have attempted to redress the balance somewhat but I think it's too little, too late.

5) People that have already bought a PS4 are unlikely to be paying out for 2 online subscription services (imo).

I just don't think people see the VALUE in buying an Xbox One compared to a PS4. And the MCC and Halo 5 isn't going to change people's perception of the value of each console.

I think XB1 will have a lead by the end of 2015 but not nearly that wide of a gap. I'm thinking a 2 mil lead, 3 mil if they're lucky. Microsoft just has a negative stigma around them that isn't going to go away for a while, and it'll affect hardware sales big time.

NNID: TheCCluc

hmmm, how about no?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

The amount of bookmarking this thread is probably getting right now and not just from Nintendo fans but Sony and MS fans must be through the roof.