By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One Will Have a 10 Million Lead over Wii U by the. End of 2015

toastboy44562 said:

Xbox One should be at 12 million by the end of 2014

Xbox One should be at 24 million by the end of 2015

Xbox One will have a lead of ten million by the end of 2015!

Unless they drop price to under $249.99, it`s not going to happen. Xbox One can barely manage to keep up with the Wii U, let along sell 7 million consoles in the next 4 1/2 months. It's reasonable to beleive that the Xbox One will pass the Wii U by next year, however 10 million is a pipe dream.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

I still don't know why people take toastbys's threads serious...

X1 will be ahead of Wii U for sure, but 10mil? No

Click HERE and be happy 

FIT_Gamer said:

Xbox One will be lucky to be at 9 million at the end of this year.

Considering that it would have to sell 3.5x more till the end of the year than from Jan till now, yes it needs the luck.

DucksUnlimited said:

PS4: 10.5m - 5.5m(YTD) = 5m for the rest of the year

XB1: 6.5m - 2m(YTD) = 4.5m for the rest of the year

Interesting. So you think the Xbox One and PS4 will sell roughly the same for the rest of the year? That would mean X1 sales would be more than double what they have been so far this year, yet PS4 sales would be less than its current YTD.

i think it can range from 1-3m.  Thats why i have max/low numbers usually.  I think the difference can be much less than what they were for the first 9 months though.  I think Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, CoD Bundle, Introduction to new territories, and Forza Horizon will do well for X1 making it much more even, ps4 to outsell it overall but much more even.

Of course I could be way wrong but that is what i predicted off the top of my head (More so ps4 since i made a more thought out prediction for 2014 on WIiU/XBO a few months ago)

No.

Around the Network

trololololol :)

Both your XB1 numbers are unrealistic.

My 8th gen collection

Lol no.

I can see WiiU being at 14-15m by the end of next year and XBone at 17-18m or so

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Nope. 5m is possible but not more.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No WAY, WiiU will be leading X1 for 1-2 millions.

JayWood2010 said:
MajorSocks said:

Your notion that x1 will improve and gain but ps4 wont is wishfull thinking, ps4 will sell more in 2015 then 2014 and the gap will be big. Also Holiday alone ps4 will sell a tonne.

Are you sure i dont have PS4 gaining?  Ill write it down so its easier to read

PS4 - 4.4m
Xbox One - 3m

2014 (Ill go with my lowball figures)

PS4 - 10.5m
XBO - 6.5m

PS4 - 14m
XBO - 10m

So are you so sure i dont have that as an increase?

EDIT: Another alt.  Why am i not shocked.....

6.5m? now your using shiped and not sold numbers. MS can ship all they want, but it should not count into this, so its at 5m acording to vgchartz. 8m max at the end of this year. Wii U will keep that 2m gap on the x1 this year.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.