By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony Fanboys And Their Insufferable Double Standards

Yup! This thread will end up very nicely!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Fanboys have double standards? What a surprise. This article could've turned out better without the whole ranting about how awful Sony fanboys are.

Ninsect said:
DerNebel said:
tl:dr?

Sony fanboys are the worst and should stop crying

Good thing that the old hits from 2009 and before still work.

Its funny because if those people didn't complain to Microsoft and CD (I didn't - I'm not THAT much into Video Games to care), they would have ran with their initial PR for RotTR. And we wouldn't have had any clarity on it.

Also, why is the 'author' of the article specifically picking on one group. A lot of PC gamers were pissed at the news initially as well.

NobleTeam360 said:
ErwinMoC said:
"Referring to Rise of the Tomb Raider specifically, had Sony come out and announced that it had got a timed exclusive deal I guarantee you, without one shred of doubt, that the large majority would have been praising Sony and their genius"

Stopped reading there, what a horrible article.

Did you stop reading because it's true

This!!! If Sony had made the deal everyone would be fine with it, but when Microsoft makes a deal like that then Microsoft ruined the gaming industry!!!

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
ErwinMoC said:
"Referring to Rise of the Tomb Raider specifically, had Sony come out and announced that it had got a timed exclusive deal I guarantee you, without one shred of doubt, that the large majority would have been praising Sony and their genius"

Stopped reading there, what a horrible article.

Why should I? This is a generalize article with prejudices.

Sony fans suck. Wish they would just go away already.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Stupid article is stupid.

Comparing apples to oranges. Of course any anyone would be happy if they find out that a game is going to be available for his/her chosen platform. Being or having some sort of exclusivity doesn't hurt. Unless I am mistaken, the Ms fans weren't too happy about not getting certain DLC stuff for destiny till later.....DLC STUFF. But this genius somehow expects people to be happy that they are locked out of getting an entire game till later?

Secondly, he seems to just conveniently ignore the fact that TR has always sold better on sony platforms. Including the PS3 and PS4. logic dictates that there are a lot of people on the sony side that obviously supports or supported them, yet he suggests these people shouldn't have a problem with this?

Lastly, he is forgetting that this isn't a new IP or some DLC we are talking about, this is a game that is only now getting a sequel mostly due in part to the very user base that is being slanted now. I can't even start to understand how any of this is OK.

ErwinMoC said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Why should I? This is a generalize article with prejudices.

It still doesn't make it any less true (In regards to sony fanboys praising Sony if this was Sony getting exclusivity)

tagged.

I agree with the article for the most part. Any exclusive, no matter how Sony manages to secure it, will be praised.

I think the Tomb Raider deal was blown out of proportion.