By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boycott Rise of Tomb Raider PS4/PS3

No, I'll buy it for PS3 or PS4 when is available (on sale)

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

To the OP: So then people should do the same with Destiny onPS4? Considering DLC is locked away from X1 owners for a year ;). Or we could all stop being childish.

has it evolved into this now? sigh... makes me want to just quit ps4 and xbox gaming and go only wii u and pc route, less negativity over there.

just too much trolling and hating from both sides. worst time to be a gamer imo. This gen sucks shit.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Don't think anyone who has a PS4 will actually care when this game actually releases. Sales will be slow and that's SE's fault.

Around the Network

I'd rather buy Uncharted 4 anyway! If you want SE to listen then send them an email and don't buy that Temple of Osiris cap! I think SE are gonna get a rude awakening and regret ever doing this deal!

definitely not buying this game! though honestly I never intended on buying the game in the first place though sooooo.... exclusivity deal is a moot point to me...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

I am with you on this one.  Not only will I not buy Tomb Raider when it does release on PS4...I am going to rethink any Crystal Dynamics/Square Enix game purchases as well.  They want to play games...fine.  Play games.  I will play OTHER games from companies who don't perpetuate Microsoft's bullshit paid exclusivity tactics!

justgames7604 said:

has it evolved into this now? sigh... makes me want to just quit ps4 and xbox gaming and go only wii u and pc route, less negativity over there.

just too much trolling and hating from both sides. worst time to be a gamer imo. This gen sucks shit.

Or.. you can do what any other normal person would do..

Which is ignore the bullshit. And buy the stuff you want.

lol no... If you don't want them getting your money you could always buy used. I am gonna wait it out though, they are already making me wait 3-6 months, I might as well wait another 3-6 months after that and see if it drops in price or maybe even comes as part of PS+