By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boycott Rise of Tomb Raider PS4/PS3

daredevil.shark said:
This is just childish.

Around the Network

Ill just wait until it comes to the WiiU..................

Best reaction is probably to make PS4 version massively outsell XB1's to show SE where is the TR fanbase. Sony should also require that the PS4 version is better than XB1 (resolution, fps, lower price etc...)

Never had any plan to buy it to begin with, but boycotting it, is well, quite useless, at best this kind of things might be done by a few hundreds.

When i don't feel like showing much support to a company, i don't boycott their games, i just buy them after the price drop or when it ends up being on sale.

All i need is just coming late on PS4(6 months to a year- very good to okay) and then Crystal Dynamics change their mind for the next in series when the sales bump occur.

Around the Network

I'm going to do the opposite and boycott it on Xbox One. I'll wait for it to hit the discount bins on PC.

To be honest, I find boycotting just as ineffective as making petitions etc. because there's no way you'll get a huge mass of people to boycott a game.

If the game falls short in critics reviews, which I honestly doubt considering the first's receptions, I'll have all the pleasure to boycott SE. Now if it's a good game, I'll forget all about it and just let me play the goddamned game.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Im buying this for PS4 just because of this thread now.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Boycott Tomb raider denamd they bring back GEX :P seriously tho they need to bring that back. Had a ton of tomb raiders where is my tv traveling gecko at? oh right.. geico..

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)