By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boycott Rise of Tomb Raider PS4/PS3

I for one will be boycotting this. Well until it appears on PS Plus and I remember that I don't have any principles and probably would have waited for it to appear on PS Plus anyway.

Around the Network
placidcasual said:
I for one will be boycotting this.

Same, though it's not even the exclusivity deal itself, it's just the tumblr/blog post from CD. That's something i can never forgive. They can give the PC version a million things not present on XB1, and I still won't care. CD will never again see a penny from me.

Raziel123 said:
placidcasual said:
I for one will be boycotting this.

Same, though it's not even the exclusivity deal itself, it's just the tumblr/blog post from CD. That's something i can never forgive. They can give the PC version a million things not present on XB1, and I still won't care. CD will never again see a penny from me.

Yup, CD took PR lessons from Don Mattrick!  "We have a game for loyal Playstation fans...it's called "Temple of Osiris"!"  or "Just play our old game".  Utter bullshit...as was the fact that neither CD/Square Enix or MS felt the need on the first day to clarify that it was a timed exclusivity deal.

FatedReality said:
This is just ridiculous, if you really feel so hurt that a game is exclusive to a system than you are to emotionly invested into something that doesnt even matter. Do you really think SE is going to care that you are mad at them for the exclusivity... NOOOOOO.

it's not exclusive tho :/. Also I don't see any indication the OP is hurt by it. If anything he is just making a point that stupid PR mishaps like this are bad for business.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

You should get the game as long as you want to play it, but maybe not for the full price. Don't punish yourself, lol.

The X1 version will probably be cheaper when the other versions arrive. Just wait a little longer until your preferred version gets cheaper.

Around the Network

As a PC and Playstation owner, I will buy this game if it's good. I won't if it's not. Politics does not enter into my decision to play a game. Just whether the game is good, and if it's on a system I own or intend to buy.

CladInShadows said:
As a PC and Playstation owner, I will buy this game if it's good. I won't if it's not. Politics does not enter into my decision to play a game. Just whether the game is good, and if it's on a system I own or intend to buy.

I used to say that about EA games...but then their anti-consumer practices became too big to ignore.  I support companies that deserve it...and don't support those that take my business for granted.

CladInShadows said:

/this

If RoTR is as good as the reboot. I'll buy it. I'll have than enough games to keep me occupied in the mean time.