By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boycott Rise of Tomb Raider PS4/PS3

AZWification said:

Screw that! People should not boycott games ( specially when we are talking about a big franchise like Tomb Raider) due to silly shit like that!

Disagree, people have to complain and vote with their dollars to let publishers know that we don't like they turned their back on a majority of fans.

Look at all the policies that have been reversed due to player's negative reaction, on XB1 and on PS4 (e.g. regarding DriveClub on PS Plus policy).

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

You are so funny :)

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs

ICStats said:
AZWification said:

Screw that! People should not boycott games ( specially when we are talking about a big franchise like Tomb Raider) due to silly shit like that!

Disagree, people have to complain and vote with their dollars to let publishers know that we don't like they turned their back on a majority of fans.

Look at all the policies that have been reversed due to player's negative reaction, on XB1 and on PS4 (e.g. regarding DriveClub on PS Plus policy).

Problem here is that the boycott, if it were to work, would result in this conversation at SE:

"So, our sales on PS4 sucked..." "Yep, let's stay exclusive to XB1, not worth the money to develop for PS4 again".

jlmurph2 said:

Quantum Break

Forza 6

Fable

Halo 5

Seems pretty even to me.

Oh and Tomb Raider.

You're post is exactly what's wrong with Xbox. Yet another Halo, another Fable, and another Forza. I mean for god's sakes, make some new IPs! Sony has like, 3 new IPs coming out in the next 6 months alone. 

wary-wallaroo said:
jlmurph2 said:

Quantum Break

Forza 6

Fable

Halo 5

Seems pretty even to me.

Oh and Tomb Raider.

You're post is exactly what's wrong with Xbox. Yet another Halo, another Fable, and another Forza. I mean for god's sakes, make some new IPs! Sony has like, 3 new IPs coming out in the next 6 months alone. 

Yup, and by the time Forza 6 comes out, Gran Turismo PS4 (either 6 or 7) will be available.  When Halo 5 comes out, Sony will have about 5 or 6 different games to compete with the ONE big title from MS.  If anyone thinks "it's about even", they obviously haven't kept count of the announcements from Sony and MS lately!

Around the Network
jnemesh said:
wary-wallaroo said:
jlmurph2 said:

Quantum Break

Forza 6

Fable

Halo 5

Seems pretty even to me.

Oh and Tomb Raider.

Yup, and by the time Forza 6 comes out, Gran Turismo PS4 (either 6 or 7) will be available.  When Halo 5 comes out, Sony will have about 5 or 6 different games to compete with the ONE big title from MS.  If anyone thinks "it's about even", they obviously haven't kept count of the announcements from Sony and MS lately!

Xbox One has more exclusives than that!

Jega said:
jnemesh said:
wary-wallaroo said:
jlmurph2 said:

Quantum Break

Forza 6

Fable

Halo 5

Seems pretty even to me.

Oh and Tomb Raider.

Xbox One has more exclusives than that!

His list is not complete.

Not really, they just lost A LOT of former exclusives to PC.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Oh, sorry, I forgot Sunset Overhype.

jnemesh said:

I don't see anyone over hyping this game. Not even the media.

This is a new IP so everyone will judge it upon release. It could be something special.

..................and you are forgetting some more games.

Xbox One have tons of exclusives in the pipeline.

Jega said:
jnemesh said:

I don't see anyone over hyping this game. Not even the media.

This is a new IP so everyone will judge it upon release. It could be something special.

..................and you are forgetting some more games.

Xbox One have tons of exclusives in the pipeline.

You must not be paying attention then...I have been seeing 2-3 articles a DAY some days on this game.