By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Boycott Rise of Tomb Raider PS4/PS3

isnt better do the oposite?
think, if ps3/4 sales of this game are very good, square would think that is not a good deal this exclusive xbox thing.
if no one buy ps3/4 version, square will consider that the exclusivity was a good deal, and they can repeat it.

Around the Network
monado3 said:

how can ps fans boycott a game that won't release on a ps console? or is it the one already released?

Microsoft lied, It's not really exclusive, it comes to PS4 a few weeks later.

I don't like the series, but if i did i wouldn't do what you're saying. Exclusives happen, deal with it. This boycot mentality is beyond immature. And yes it applies to anyone and any game. I'm looking at you EA haters.

Ugh, these fans....seriously, boo freakin' hooo.

I'm not boycotting it because I love the TR franchise. It just means MS aren't getting my money sooner than they could of.

Around the Network

#boycott

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

jonathanalis said:
isnt better do the oposite?
think, if ps3/4 sales of this game are very good, square would think that is not a good deal this exclusive xbox thing.
if no one buy ps3/4 version, square will consider that the exclusivity was a good deal, and they can repeat it.

But XB1 sales of the predecessor was the worst and 360 version was surpased by the PS3 version, if anything if we buy it, they'll do this timed exclusivity crap again. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

bevochan said:

People can whine, make petitions, rant on youtube videos, but Square Enix (nor any of the suits in any corporate companies) don't care.  

If you don't like 3rd party game exclusitivity deals (and you feel cheated that a game that you've supported on previous gens on PS consoles are going to another console), DON'T BUY THE GAME when this is released later for the PS conosoles.  If the sales are low, then they'll listen.

That is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of.  No, we should all buy it to the point that the PS vesions outsell the Xbox versions 3:1.  If that happens SE will never EVER pull this shit again.

If you want to send a message don't buy a Xbox One and buy the PS4 version.

lol ... Sony fans.

As if Sony didn't money hat multiple franchises, including Tomb Raider during the PS1/PS2 days. They just can't afford to employ those tactics today, not against MS least of all. 

If it was Sony moneyhatting TR we'd be getting it shoved down our throats what a great thing this is.